Read Markey Cancer Center Annual Report PDFs
The UK Markey Cancer Center has become stronger year after year. With world-class doctors, groundbreaking clinical trials, first-rate researchers and expanding philanthropy, Markey is leading the way to conquer cancer in the Commonwealth and achieve its goal of significantly reducing cancer incidence and mortality in Kentucky.
Revisit Markey's milestones through the years by viewing annual reports below. Highlights from each report follow the link to download.
Read the 2018-2019 annual report (PDF, 4.8 MB) »
- Researcher earns multiple R01 grants
- Survivor unites others in fight against lung cancer
- Next-generation cancer care
Visit the 2018-2019 landing page online.
Read the 2017-2018 annual report (PDF, 9.8 MB) »
- Markey earns renewal of prestigious NCI designation
- The power of advanced medicine and powerlifting
- Markey now offering life-saving CAR T-cell therapy
Visit the 2017-2018 landing page online.
Read the 2016-2017 annual report (PDF, 5.5 MB) »
- Raising the bar for cancer care across Kentucky
- Markey expands size and scope
- Claudia Hall conquers complex colorectal cancer diagnosis
Visit the 2016-2017 landing page online.
Read the 2015-2016 annual report (PDF, 5.8 MB) »
- Harnessing the power of advanced medicine
- Personalizing care through precision medicine
- Conquering a late-stage lung cancer diagnosis
Read the 2014-2015 annual report (PDF, 5.9 MB) »
- Meeting Appalachia's cancer challenge head-on
- Compassionate care, every step of the way
- Bringing research close to home
Read the 2013-2014 annual report (PDF, 1.3 MB) »
- Markey growing by leaps and bounds
- Survivors showcase artwork in Expressions of Courage
- Oncofertility specialist joins team
Read the 2012-2013 annual report (PDF, 3.2 MB) »
- Celebrating NCI designation
- Sisters share a mission
- A patient's perspective