The Kentucky Neuroscience Institute (KNI) integrates the expertise of the University of Kentucky’s neurology and neurosurgery clinicians and researchers. KNI is a referral center dedicated to providing comprehensive care to our patients with the most complex neurological conditions.
Neurosurgeons and neurologists at KNI diagnose and treat a wide spectrum of neurological conditions involving the brain, spine, nerves and muscles.
Our team includes neurosurgeons, neurologists, neuropsychologists, therapists, nurses and other clinicians who use the most advanced surgical and medical treatments for brain, spinal cord, and nerve and muscle diseases and disorders.
UK faculty also conduct cutting-edge clinical research and can offer innovative new treatment approaches. Our faculty are also training the next generation of health care providers and investigators.
KNI is on the leading edge of patient care, research and education and puts the power of advanced medicine and an entire team of specialists to work on your condition.
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Aneurysms and Arteriovenous Disease
- Botulinum Treatment
- Brain Injury
- Child Neurology
- Electroencephalogram (EEG) Lab
- Epilepsy Monitoring Unit (EMU)
- Gamma Knife Radiosurgery
- Hemorrhagic stroke
- Ischemic stroke
- Memory & Aging Program - Memory Disorders Clinic
- Memory & Cognitive Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS) and Neuroimmunology
- Neuromuscular Disorders
- Neurorehabilitation Program
- Neurosurgery - Pediatric
- Pituitary & Skull Base Disorders
- Spine Surgery
- Stroke & Cerebrovascular
- Stroke & Vascular Neurology