Our registered dietitians are focused on:
- Providing individualized nutrition counseling and strategies for maintaining good nutrition throughout the continuum of care.
- Assessing patients’ daily nutrient needs and combating barriers to food intake in an effort to prevent delays in treatment or other complications of malnutrition.
- Educating patients on nutrition-related side effects of their specific diagnosis or treatment plan and strategies to manage.
- Educating patients and caregivers on home tube feeding regimens and recommendations for use of nutrition supplements. Our dietitians also work with local medical supply companies regarding potential insurance coverage of nutrition supplies.
- Providing current evidence-based nutrition recommendations specific to each patient’s diagnosis.
- Connecting patients with community nutrition resources.
Patients are welcome to request to speak with a registered dietitian during regular business hours. We will address your immediate concerns and evaluate your needs to determine how we might serve you best. You may also request a call from a registered dietitian to discuss your nutrition-related concerns at a more convenient time.
Your healthcare provider may also refer you for nutrition counseling if they feel you may benefit from our services.