Our team approach
The UK Urology team includes multiple oncology specialists with a broad range of expertise in cancer care and treatment. Our team provides expertise and offers patients personalized care and treatment plans suited for their needs.
Penile cancer survival rates
According to the American Cancer Society (ACS), there is an 85% five-year survival rate among penile cancer patients.
Clinical trials help keep our cancer care on the leading edge by allowing researchers to apply cancer knowledge as it develops to give you the best chance of survival.
At Markey, our specialists place a high value on all areas of penile cancer treatment, from patient care designed for the unique patient to developing treatments of the future.
Download the Markey Cancer Center Clinical Trials app.
Request an appointment online or call 859-257-4488 or 866-340-4488 (toll free).
- For your first visit, you will be directed to the multidisciplinary clinic on the first floor of the Whitney-Hendrickson Building. Directions to the Whitney-Hendrickson Building.
- After registering at the front desk, a receptionist will help guide you through your appointment.
- Free parking is available to patients in the Whitney-Hendrickson parking lot.
- Please remember to bring your patient packet with the completed forms. These items will help your doctor learn more about your case and determine the best plan for your care.
- Review the patient handbook to learn about your stay and everything Markey offers for patients and families.
- UK HealthCare accepts many forms of insurance.
Follow the link to your selected team member to request an appointment and learn more about their clinical and research background.
- Andres R. Ayoob, MD
- Adrian A. Dawkins, MD
- Halemane S. Ganesh, MD
- James T. Lee, MD
- Rashmi T. Nair, MD
- Joseph W. Owen, MD