OnCore Support Services
On this site, you will find information about OnCore, the UK OnCore Support staff, training information, and other useful info to get you started with OnCore.
The OnCore Enterprise Research application is a clinical trials management system and electronic data capture application. It provides a robust functionality to support the process here at UK HealthCare Academic Medical Center and the Markey Cancer Center.
OnCore was originally developed by Forte Research Systems, now Advarra, located in Madison, WI.
The purpose of OnCore is to provide aid with day-to-day functions, create a central repository for critical research data, biospecimen management, organization for quality assurance initiatives, and general clinical research administration.
We offer high quality, reliable, and statistically sound data from our clinical trials through the coordinated efforts of our Clinical Data Managers and Data analysts. The data management team are actively involved in all stages of the clinical trials from inception to completion, to ensure output of the best quality data. This includes: Electronic Case Report Form (eCRF) design, data cleaning and validation, discrepancy management, data extraction, database locking, and protocol management through the use of Good Clinical Data Management Practices.
You will find several helpful tools such as Training Manuals, Demonstration Videos, and much more.
Follow this link to find the training resources specific to Markey Cancer Center OnCore Support.
New OnCore User Account Information
There are basically 4 things you will need for access to OnCore.
- Online application / Supervisory approval: Apply online.
- HIPAA certification: The following are accepted:
- myUK Course “(current year) HIPAA, Compliance and IT Security.” Visit myUK.
- CITI Training: Group 1 for Biomedical Investigators and Key Personnel. Learn more about CITI Training online.
- Completed NDA Form. Contact Stacey Tonkel for more information on completing form.
- Training (live and myUK)
- Once the request/approval/HIPAA/NDA are submitted, the Training staff will reach out to schedule a brief “in person” or Zoom training session.
- In addition, specific Role based training may be assigned in myUK Learning by the Training staff.
Commonly Used Links
- OnCore Production Server
- Please note that OnCore log in is required to access this production server.
- New User Request Form
Have a Suggestion?
Your input is important to help us identify areas that need improvement AND to help us develop effective solutions. Share your suggestions with the OnCore Support Team.
Click to show OnCore Support Staff
Responsibilities: New OnCore User Accounts, Role Permissions, Training, Correcting/Deleting Subjects from Protocols, Correcting/Deleting Calendar Visit Entries
Responsibilities: IIT Calendar Builds, IIT Forms / Query Resolution, Edit/Delete SAE/Deviations/IIT Forms
Responsibilities: Custom Report Builds, Accrual Reporting, DT3 / DT4 Questions
General OnCore Help Line
For additional help, please contact:
Responsibilities: Industry / Cooperate Trials Calendar Builds
Responsibilities: Protocol Entry into OnCore, Revise Protocol specific information within OnCore
Responsibilities: Interventional Trial IRB Reviews, Add / Remove Staff from Interventional Trials
Responsibilities: Data Safety Management, Audit/Monitoring, SAE/Deviation Content
Responsibilities: Specimen Management