- Markey's ACTION Program Hosts Inaugural Summer Residential Program, August 13, 2019
- Markey Announces First Cohort of High School Students for ACTION Program, May 7, 2019
- UK Ag, Markey Team Up for Podcast Miniseries on Cancer, May 2, 2019
- Nathan Vanderford Interview with Eastern Standard on NPR, May 2, 2019
- New NCI Grant Expands ACTION Program to High Schoolers, November 26, 2018
- Training Kentucky's Next Generation of Cancer Fighters, March 5, 2018
- UK program to train Appalachian undergraduates to fight cancer, July 27, 2016
UK Markey Cancer Center Assistant Director for Research and Director of the ACTION Program Dr. Nathan Vanderford was featured on podcast series Talking FACS, highlighting various cancer topics. All episodes are available on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, and Spotify.
Find the full episodes featuring Dr. Vanderford below, and visit our Cancer Conversations webpage for the latest cancer-related podcast episodes.