Not all patient information is available on this portal. Please use the numbers below to contact Health Information Management (Medical Records) for any additional information required.
- UK Albert B. Chandler Hospital: Call 859-323-5117 or fax 859-257-1347
- UK Good Samaritan Hospital: Call 859-226-7033 or fax 859-226-7037
- Kentucky Clinic: Call 859-323-5561 or fax 859-257-7228
- Image Records Center (Referred Patients Only): 859-323-5416
- Dentistry: Call 859-323-6675
- High Risk OB Ultrasound: Call 859-323-0430
- Gill Heart & Vascular Institute Cath Lab: Call 859-323-5117
- Ophthalmology/Advanced Eye Care: Call 859-218-2606 or fax 859-323-8510
- Shriners Hospitals for Children Medical Center: Call 859-268-5648
Unable to Log in to Your Account?
Passwords will automatically expire every 90 days and you must follow the following steps to change your password.
- Please visit the Account Manager.
- Once the Account Manager loads you will have two options: "Returning User" or "Forgot Password".
While you are logged in to your account manager please review your account to ensure you have Account Recovery Notifications enabled. If not, it is recommended you enable these in case you forget your password in the future.Please also set up DuoFactor Two Factor Authorization. If you need help with this please contact the UKHC IT Service Desk at 859-323-8586.
If you know your last password:
- Select “Returning User”.
- Enter your LinkBlue ID and your last/current password. Click “Login”.
- If you have previously set up two-factor login, you will be asked to confirm your identity by either entering a code that is texted to your phone by approving a push notification on your phone.
- If you have not previously set up two-factor login please contact the UKHC IT Service Desk at 859-323-8586 to receive a temporary passcode. Once in your account, click on the two-factor login tab and click on add a device. You will be prompted to enter your cell phone and select the SMS/Text option.
- Select "Change Password"
- Enter your Current Password, New Password, Confirm Password.
- Click "Change".
If you DO NOT know your last password:
- Select “Forgot Password”.
- Enter your LinkBlue ID.
- Click “I’m not a robot”. It may require that you select images. Click “Next”.
- When it says “Password Reset Method”, choose any of the available options “Cell Phone or Email or Duo Two-Factor Challenge”.
- If none of these options are available, please contact the UKHC IT Service Desk at 859-323-8586.
- Follow the menu prompts.
- Enter your New Password, Confirm New Password, click "Change".
To enable account recovery notifications:
After logging in to your account manager, please ensure that you have a cell phone and an external email address set up. If you do not:
- Next to "Mobile Device Number" click "Change", enter your cell number. It will send you a text message with a code you will need to enter to confirm your cell.
- Next to "External Email Address" click "Change", enter your email address. It will send you an email with a code you will need to enter to confirm your email.
Once you have changed your password please use INTERNET EXPLORER and click here to log on to the new portal.
Users are welcome to register for our 30 minute webinar training for the UK HealthCare Provider Portal 2.0. This webinar will walk you through the test system of how to view and search for patients and how to view patient medical records. Training areas include: outpatient clinic notes, inpatient provider notes and orders, results, reports, encounters, immunizations, medications, and problems regarding patients you have referred to UK HealthCare.
If you have not yet completed an access request form you can download a copy under the Access Request tab.
If your practice refers patients to UK HealthCare, you may request access to the UK Provider Portal 2.0.
- To request access, you must complete all 3 pages. For optimal use of the UK Provider Portal 2.0, all providers within the practice must have an account. All non-clinical users must have a provider with current portal access approve their access request form.
- Once the paperwork is complete you can fax, 859-257-4148 or email to email@example.com.
- You will be emailed your login credentials upon account completion.
Download the UK Provider Portal Form (PDF, 2.4 MB)
Please visit our account manager at https://ukam.uky.edu/ and select “New Employee Wizard.”
Call the UKHC IT Service Desk at 859-323-8586. Please let them know you are setting up your account for the first time for the UK HealthCare Referring Provider Portal. They will issue you a temporary passcode. Please note that the passcode will expire 15 minutes after IT issues it.
Enter your UK ID # provided on the attached login sheet and the temporary passcode provided to you by IT.
It will bring you to a page on the left that says “Get Started”. Click on the “Next” button.
You will then set up your two-factor log-in information. Click on “Add Device”. You will be prompted to enter your cell phone number. Select the SMS/Text Option.
You will then enter a new password twice. It will give you a list of requirements for your password. Your new password must be a minimum of 8 characters minimum and must contain at least one of the following: Upper Case letter, Lower Case Letter, Digit, and a Special Character or Punctuation. You cannot have more than 2 identical characters in a row and the password cannot contain your first name, middle name, last name or username. Once you have entered your new password twice, click “Save Password”.
Under the “Account Recovery and Notifications” section set up your cell phone and external email address so you will have additional ways to get into your account if you forget your password in the future
After you have set up your account, using Internet Explorer 11 please return to the homepage, http://ukhealthcare.uky.edu/providerportal
Select the “Log in to portal” button.
You will then use your user ID and new password to login at the DBMotion screen. Domain should remain as MC.
Computer Requirements: You must use Internet Explorer 11. Microsoft Silverlight must be installed for all Internet Explorer browsers. Adobe PDF or Adobe PDF Reader is required.
Download the Provider Portal 2.0 Manual for Steps (PDF, 3.3 MB) » Download the Provider Portal 2.0 ED Manual for Steps (PDF, 2.3 MB) »