You must use Internet Explorer 11. Microsoft Silverlight must be installed for all Internet Explorer browsers. Adobe PDF or Adobe PDF Reader is required.
The UK Provider Portal 2.0 is a secure internet-based service designed for providers who refer patients to UK HealthCare. After obtaining secure access and onsite training, providers are able to view real-time results, reports and clinical documentation on patients they have referred to UK HealthCare. This portal is an upgrade from the previous portal and now allows access to both inpatient and outpatient records.
HIPAA-Protected Patient Health Information
- All information provided through this portal is considered protected health information (PHI) and proprietary of UK HealthCare. All portal users are required to follow HIPAA rules and regulations.
- Secure access to this portal is granted by UK HealthCare IT Security and may be revoked at any time. All portal users are assigned a unique access, those granted access must never share login identification and passwords with anyone. This includes providers sharing access information with their staff.
- Portal use shall be limited to the medical records of the provider's patients. All accounts are monitored and assessed for non-job related access. Users access will be revoked for violations of this requirement. Organizations with a pattern of non-compliant users may have the access for their whole organization revoked.
- Notify the Physician Liaison office at 859-323-0736 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org when locations, providers or user changes so we may keep our records and access permissions up to date. Please also notify the Physician Liaison Office immediately if you suspect any abuse of user privileges.
Not all patient information is available on this portal. Please use the numbers below to contact Health Information Management (Medical Records) for any additional information required.
- UK Albert B. Chandler Hospital: Call 859-322-5117 or fax 859-257-1347
- UK Good Samaritan Hospital: Call 859-226-7033 or fax 859-226-7037
- Kentucky Clinic: Call 859-323-5561 or fax 859-257-7228
- Gill Heart & Vascular Institute Cath Lab: Call 859-323-6035
- Ophthalmology/Advanced Eye Care: Call 859-218-2606 or fax 859-323-8510
- UK Birthing Center: Call 859-257-7426
- Shriners Hospitals for Children Medical Center: Call 859-268-5648
We ask the users in your practice to register for our 30 minute training webinar on the new UK HealthCare Provider Portal 2.0!
If you are a new user we will email your login credentials to you upon completion of the webinar. If you are an existing user you will use your current login credentials for the new portal.
During the webinar, we will walk you through how to view and search for patients and how to view patient medical records. Training areas include: outpatient clinic notes, inpatient provider notes and orders, results, reports, encounters, immunizations, medications, and problems regarding patients you have referred to UK HealthCare.
If you’d like a list of users for your practice or if you would prefer to schedule an in-person training, please contact Liz Robertson in our Physician Liaison Program at email@example.com or 859-323-0736.
If you are a provider referring patients to UK HealthCare, you may request access to the UK Provider Portal 2.0.
- To request access, you must complete all 3 pages. For optimal use of the UK Provider Portal 2.0, all providers within the practice must have an account. All non-clinical users must have a Provider(s) with current portal access approve their access.
- Once the paperwork is complete you can fax, 859-257-4148 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After your account is created a member of the Physician Liaison team will schedule a time to conduct a portal training.
Download the UK Provider Portal Form
Unable to Log in to Your Account?
Passwords will automatically expire every 90 days and you must follow the following steps to update or change your password.
- Go to the Account Manager.
- Click “Forgot Password”.
- Enter your LinkBlue ID. (User ID)
- Click “I’m not a robot”, choose the selected pictures required.
- Click “Next”.
- When it says “Password Reset Method” choose “Reset Question”.
- Click “Next”.
- Answer the Challenge Question it asks. (please note that the answer is case sensitive and must be typed exactly as you typed it when setting up your account)
- Click “Next”.
- Enter your New Password.
- Confirm your New Password.
- Click "Save Password".
- Once you have changed your password please Click Here to Log On to the New Portal.
If you are receiving the following error message when trying to login, this is a password error message. Please be sure that you are entering your user ID and password in correctly.
Or, it could be that your password has expired. Passwords will automatically expire every 90 days and you must follow the steps listed in the Forgot Password section to update your password.
Computer Requirements: You must use Internet Explorer 11. Microsoft Silverlight must be installed for all Internet Explorer browsers. Adobe PDF or Adobe PDF Reader is required.
Download the UK Provider Portal 2.0 Manual for Steps Download the UK Provider Portal 2.0 ED Provider & Staff User Manual for Steps