Not all patient information is available on this portal. Please use the numbers below to contact Health Information Management (Medical Records) for any additional information required.
- UK Albert B. Chandler Hospital: Call 859-323-5117 or fax 859-257-1347
- UK Good Samaritan Hospital: Call 859-226-7033 or fax 859-226-7037
- Kentucky Clinic: Call 859-323-5561 or fax 859-257-7228
- Dentistry: Call 859-323-6675
- High Risk OB Ultrasound: Call 859-323-0430
- Gill Heart & Vascular Institute Cath Lab: Call 859-323-5117
- Ophthalmology/Advanced Eye Care: Call 859-218-2606 or fax 859-323-8510
- Shriners Hospitals for Children Medical Center: Call 859-268-5648
Unable to Log in to Your Account?
Passwords will automatically expire every 90 days and you must follow the following steps to change your password.
- Using Google Chrome please visit the Account Manager.
- Once the Account Manager loads you will have two options: "Start Here" or "Forgot Password".
While you are logged in to your account manager please review your account to ensure you have Account Recovery Notifications enabled. If not, it is recommended you enable these in case you forget your password in the future.
If you know your last password:
- Select “Start Here”.
- Enter your LinkBlue ID and your last/current password. Click “Login”.
- Select "Change Password".
- Enter your Current Password, New Password, Confirm Password.
- Click "Change".
If you DO NOT know your last password:
- Select “Forgot Password”.
- Enter your LinkBlue ID.
- Click “I’m not a robot”. It may require that you select images. Click “Next”.
- When it says “Password Reset Method”, choose any of the available options “Cell Phone or Email”.
- If none of these options are available, please contact Liz Robertson, 859-323-0736 email@example.com or UKHC IT Help Desk at 859-323-8586.
- Follow the menu prompts.
- Enter your New Password, Confirm New Password, click "Change".
To enable account recovery notifications:
After logging in to your account manager please follow the following steps.
- Next to "Mobile Device Number" click "Change", enter your cell number. It will send you a text message with a code you will need to enter to confirm your cell.
- Next to "External Email Address" click "Change", enter your email address. It will send you an email with a code you will need to enter to confirm your email.
Once you have changed your password please use INTERNET EXPLORER and click here to log on to the new portal.
Users are welcome to register for our 30 minute webinar training for the UK HealthCare Provider Portal 2.0. This webinar will walk you through the test system of how to view and search for patients and how to view patient medical records. Training areas include: outpatient clinic notes, inpatient provider notes and orders, results, reports, encounters, immunizations, medications, and problems regarding patients you have referred to UK HealthCare. Login information for new users will be emailed upon completion of the webinar.
If you have not yet completed an access request form you can download a copy under the Access Request tab.
If your practice refers patients to UK HealthCare, you may request access to the UK Provider Portal 2.0.
- To request access, you must complete all 3 pages. For optimal use of the UK Provider Portal 2.0, all providers within the practice must have an account. All non-clinical users must have a provider with current portal access approve their access request form.
- Once the paperwork is complete you can fax, 859-257-4148 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After your account is created a member of the Physician Liaison team will schedule a time to conduct a portal training.
Download the UK Provider Portal Form (PDF, 2.1 MB)
Computer Requirements: You must use Internet Explorer 11. Microsoft Silverlight must be installed for all Internet Explorer browsers. Adobe PDF or Adobe PDF Reader is required.
Download the Provider Portal 2.0 Manual for Steps (PDF, 3.3 MB) » Download the Provider Portal 2.0 ED Manual for Steps (PDF, 2.3 MB) »