Manage your UK HealthCare profile & photo
Our patients like to learn about their UK HealthCare providers before arriving for appointments or while in a provider’s care. Please help us deliver the best patient-centered care by ensuring that your UK HealthCare online profile is complete and up-to-date.
The UK HealthCare website includes profiles for physicians, dentists and advanced practice providers.
We invite you to take a few moments to review your profile found at https://ukhealthcare.uky.edu/doctors. Revising or adding content is easy.
When updating, please write clearly and concisely using patient-friendly language. A biographical sketch plus information about conditions treated, procedures performed and areas of expertise are particularly helpful. You also can include a statement about your personal philosophy to provide a better understanding of your approach.
For minor updates:
- Search for your profile using the Find a Doctor search, https://ukhealthcare.uky.edu/doctors.
- Click the Provider Profile button.
- Scroll to the very bottom of the page (below the footer navigation).
- Click the link that says Update or Correct This Page (to the right).
To have your profile portrait taken:
- The Physician Liaison Program coordinates photo shoots throughout the year for new UK HealthCare physicians, dentists, advanced practice and other providers. These photos are used for the UK HealthCare website and other marketing initiatives.
- For information, contact Liz Robertson at 859-323-0736 or email@example.com.
For a new profile or more detailed updates:
- Fill out and submit our UK provider profile form: https://ukhealthcare.uky.edu/medical-professionals/profile-form