Markey’s Liver Cancer Team provides expert consultation and ongoing care for patients with cancers of the liver and bile duct as well as cancers that spread to the liver, including hepatocellular cancer, cholangiocarcinoma and metastatic cancer.
Using state-of-the-art technology and leading-edge medical and surgical interventions, the Liver Cancer Team provides advanced and timely diagnosis and individualized, ongoing care for patients. Each patient is cared for by a team of liver specialists who meet regularly to discuss individual patient cases and treatment plans. This multidisciplinary team will work with you and your doctor to coordinate a care plan designed to offer the best outcomes.
- Interventional radiologic and endoscopic palliation of biliary obstruction
- Laparoscopic cancer staging
- Laparoscopic liver resections
- Liver directed chemotherapy
- Liver resections
- Liver transplantation
- Radiofrequency ablation of liver tumors
- Systemic chemotherapy
- Targeted radiotherapy