At the UK Gill Heart & Vascular Institute, the Clinical Cardiology team offers advanced preventive cardiology and sophisticated diagnostic and treatment options, with a focus on compassionate patient care. We bring together renowned specialists from all areas of cardiology to help with your diagnosis and treatment program.
In addition to providing general preventive, diagnostic and treatment services, the Clinical Cardiology team partners with Gill’s specialized cardiology programs. This ensures comprehensive heart care for all patients, including:
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease (ACHD)
- Adult Heart Rhythm Program
- Cardiac Catheterization and Interventions
- Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation
- Cardiovascular Genetics and Precision Medicine
- Cardiovascular Imaging
- Cardiovascular Medicine
- Heart Attack Emergency Care
- Heart Failure, Assist Devices and Transplantation
- Lipid Management
- Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Structural Heart Program
- Women's Heart Health
UK Albert B. Chandler Hospital - Pavilion GGill Heart & Vascular Institute800 Rose St.
Lexington, KY 40536
Gill Heart & Vascular Institute - Maxwell
UK Good Samaritan Medical Office Building125 E. Maxwell St.
Second Floor, Suite 200
Lexington, KY 40508Fax 859-257-9461