Our cardiovascular specialists and experts provide the region’s most comprehensive services, diagnostic assessment and therapeutic strategies at multiple locations in Kentucky and West Virginia. Working closely with local physicians and hospitals, we help broaden treatment options by providing access to the latest therapeutic advances, whether it’s providing a much-needed specialist in the local community, remote interpretation of a test through telemedicine or accepting the transfer of a critically ill patient at UK HealthCare in Lexington.
Our goal with the Gill Heart & Vascular Institute Affiliate Network is to enhance access to high-quality cardiovascular care by partnering with community hospitals to provide the right care in the right place at the right time.
Experts from Gill:
- Provide cardiovascular-specific education and training programs for community doctors, nurses and staff to ensure the most up-to-date cardiovascular information is available to providers.
- Assist cardiovascular programs in achieving and maintaining subspecialty accreditations, which recognizes hospital for achieving high-quality cardiovascular care.
- Provide access to programs and services not available in local communities.
- Appalachian Regional Healthcare
- Clark Regional Medical Center
- Ephraim McDowell Health
- Frankfort Regional Medical Center
- Georgetown Community Hospital
- Harrison Memorial Hospital
- Highlands Heart & Vascular
- Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
- Owensboro Health Regional Hospital
Gill Heart & Vascular Institute is proud to collaborate with its affiliates to bring the best care and education on cardiovascular health to the state of Kentucky.
Professional education and training
Community outreach and education/marketing and public relations