Whether you need an annual checkup, prenatal care, guidance with perimenopause or anything in between, our obstetrics and gynecology team in Lexington is here for you. Our board-certified OB-GYNs and skilled nurse practitioners, as well as our entire staff, make your health, safety and comfort a priority as they work together to provide women of all ages with comprehensive women’s healthcare.
At our Lexington OB-GYN clinic, conveniently located on Maxwell Street in the UK Good Samaritan Medical Office Building, we offer a wide range of women’s services in addition to patient education and services that help women maintain their healthy lifestyles.
- Annual exams
- Delivery services at UK Albert B. Chandler Hospital
- Diagnostic services, including ultrasound
- Family planning, including hormonal and nonhormonal birth control options
- Gynecology care
- High-risk obstetrics (maternal-fetal medicine)
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Menopausal and premenopausal care
- Obstetrics care
- Prenatal care for both low- and high-risk pregnancies
- Screenings, including Pap tests
- Sexually transmitted infection and disease diagnosis and care
At our Lexington location, our OB-GYNs and nurse practitioners are committed to providing world-class care to our patients. Our highly experienced providers combine innovation and compassion to deliver outstanding care, and their efforts have been recognized by Becker’s Hospital Review. UK HealthCare is the only hospital in Kentucky ranked in the top 100 for women’s health.
As part of the renowned UK HealthCare system, our OB-GYNs have access to state-of-the-art research, leading technology and innovative team collaboration that can only take place at a teaching hospital.
UK Good Samaritan Medical Office Building125 E. Maxwell St.
Suite 140 and Suite 300
Lexington, KY 40508Fax 859-323-0790