Normal visiting hours are 9 a.m. - 9 p.m. to help ensure new mothers and infants have enough quiet time to rest and heal.
Family members can play a crucial role in the healing process of our patients. To keep our patients healthy, we have certain visiting restrictions:
- Family members and guests who have a fever, diarrhea or respiratory infections may not visit.
- Any child who has received a chicken pox vaccine within the past month cannot visit.
- Unless they are siblings of the new baby, children must be at least 14 years old to visit.
- All children, including siblings, must be accompanied by an adult who can supervise and leave with the child if necessary.
- In the triage area, one support person may accompany the mother-to-be.
- If the mother-to-be wishes to have visitors during labor and delivery, up to four people may be present to provide support.
- If a mother-to-be has been admitted to the Birthing Center but is not in labor, visitors are asked to observe normal visiting hours.
- When a mother-to-be is not laboring or has delivered, one support person may stay the night in a sleep chair that is provided in each labor and delivery room and Mother-Baby Room.
- When a procedure is being conducted, one support person may remain with the mother-to-be. All other visitors will be asked to go to the waiting room until the procedure is completed.
Chandler Hospital: The parking garage is located at 110 Transcript Ave. It is directly across from the hospital off of South Limestone.
Kentucky Clinic: The parking garage is located at 140 Huguelet Ave. between South Limestone and Rose St.