UK HealthCare making temporary changes to its pediatric primary care operations
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Kentucky Children’s Hospital is making changes to our primary care clinic operations to protect our patients, their families and our staff. We remain committed to ensuring that our patients’ healthcare needs are met while working to keep everyone safe.
Our operations will change at all UK HealthCare pediatric primary care clinics in Lexington. These locations include:
- General Pediatrics – Kentucky Clinic South, 2400 Greatstone Point
- UK Pediatrics – Family Care Center, 1135 Harry Sykes Way
- UK Pediatrics @ Maxwell, 135 E. Maxwell St.
The following changes will take effect Monday, April 13, 2020, and will remain in effect until further notice:
- Sick visits for all three clinics, for children who need an in-person visit, will be handled at Pediatrics @ Maxwell. UK TeleCare appointments, via videoconference, are available for families who do not require an in-person visit.
- Well-check appointments for all three clinics will be moved to our Kentucky Clinic South location.
- Family Care Center will be closed temporarily to best organize resources to meet our patients’ needs.
- While not always possible, there may be an opportunity for a patient to see their regular provider or a provider from the same practice.
To schedule an in-person appointment or a UK TeleCare visit, please call 859-323-6211.
Our pediatricians and everyone who works on the pediatric team are experts in the special needs of kids. From primary care needs to specialty care, we work with families to keep kids healthy and happy.
If your child should ever need the advanced care, we have the entire Kentucky Children's Hospital team waiting to help.
- Acute and chronic childhood diseases
- Adolescent medicine
- Child development
- Childhood abuse including sexual abuse
- Preventive health
- School health
Clinics and programs
Health care providers, please visit our referral page to refer your patient to this service.
- Monica Stewart, LCSW
- Christy Craddock, LCSW
The Pediatric QuILT (Quality Integrative Life Team) Clinic provides primary medical care for children with special health care needs.
Advanced Practice Providers
Kentucky Clinic South2400 Greatstone Point
Lexington, KY 40504
UK HealthCare - GeorgetownLandmark Office Complex202 Bevins Lane
Georgetown, KY 40324Fax 502-570-5063
UK Pediatrics - Family Care Center1135 Harry Sykes Way
Lexington, KY 40504
Kentucky Clinic740 S. Limestone
Fourth Floor, Wing D, Room L404
Lexington, KY 40536Fax 859-323-3795Sunday: 12:00 pm-5:00 pm
Monday - Friday: 5:00 pm-9:00 pm
Saturday: 12:00 pm-5:00 pm
- Martin Luther King Day: Noon - 5 p.m.
- Memorial Day: Noon - 5 p.m.
- 4th of July: Official Holiday July 3, 2020: Noon - 5 p.m.
- Labor Day: Noon - 5 p.m.
- Thanksgiving Day: CLOSED
- Day After Thanksgiving: Noon - 5 p.m.
- Christmas Eve: 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Christmas Day: CLOSED
- New Year's Eve: 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Note: The Twilight Clinic phone opens at 3 p.m. on weekdays and 30 minutes prior to the clinic opening on weekends.
UK Pediatrics @ Maxwell
UK Good Samaritan Professional Arts Center135 E. Maxwell St.
Second Floor, Suite 200
Lexington, KY 40508Monday - Friday: 8:00 am-5:00 pm
This clinic is for private insurance patients including UK-HMO and UK-PPO.
UK College of Nursing Phyllis D. Corbitt Community Health Center317 E. Main St.
Wilmore, KY 40390Monday - Thursday: 10:00 am-6:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am-4:00 pm