Connecting you and your child to support and resources
Offering a network of trusted providers and treatment options
Kentucky Children’s Hospital is proud of its strong ties and relationships in our community. We’re here to help you find the support and services your child needs.
There are many experienced and compassionate providers in our community who can provide the right care for your child. These include:
- Kentucky Children’s Hospital Adolescent Medicine Clinic, which sees children over the age of 12 with ADHD and offers primary care for all children ages 10 and older. Please note this clinic does not provide evaluations or diagnosis of autism or other neurodevelopmental disorders.
- UK HealthCare Pediatric Physical & Occupational Therapy.
- UK HealthCare Psychiatry.
- UK HealthCare Speech & Language Therapy.
When your child is facing challenges, it can be overwhelming to navigate resources, experts and questions. We hope our partnership with the organizations listed here can help you find the answers you need.
Attention deficit disorder (ADD)
- CHADD: Children and Adults with Attention Deficit Disorders.
- One ADD Place.
- ADDitude: The Happy Healthy Lifestyle Magazine for People with ADD.