The partnership with the nonprofit Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals provides Kentucky Children’s Hospital with funding for many initiatives, including:
- Life-saving treatments and research.
- Pediatric medical equipment.
- Help for families who need financial assistance.
We’ve renovated and transformed spaces in the hospital and KCH Specialty Clinics thanks to the support of funds from our CMNH partners, with spaces named for partners like Speedway, Walmart and McLane. Speedway and Walmart provided funds for KCH Transports, which provides ambulance transportation specially designed and equipped for pediatric patients.
Support Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals and KCH
To find out how you can support Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals and KCH, visit ukhealthcare.childrensmiraclenetworkhospitals.org and https://www.facebook.com/CMNKentucky/ or call Kentucky Children’s Hospital at 859-562-1603.
Do you have a miracle child?
Share your story with the KCH Miracle Child Program, and make a difference in the lives of other children and families experiencing their own healthcare challenges. Your child can represent KCH in the community through:
- Sharing a picture and story in hospital publications and on social media and the web.
- Participating in interviews for radio, TV or newspapers.
- Speaking at special events and fundraising events.
- Writing a letter to a caregiver or donor.
- Taking part in social events.
If you have questions or want to learn more about the Miracle Child Program, please call 859-562-1603.
Extra Life: Giving through games
Extra Life gives gamers everywhere the chance to support KCH through Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals. Gamers participate by asking friends and family to donate money for the time they spend playing everything from video games to board games. Anyone can play or donate! Find out more about Extra Life.