If you are experiencing a mental health crisis, please call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.
UK Psychiatry provides a full range of clinical services for adults and adolescents. The department's multidisciplinary faculty is active in a variety of clinical and research interests in biological psychiatry, pharmacotherapy, and behavior therapy including cognitive therapy. The department's facilities include an inpatient unit housed at UK Good Samaritan Hospital and an outpatient clinic located at Fountain Court in Lexington.
- Anxiety Disorders and depression
- Eating disorders
- Family therapy
- Individual and group psychotherapy
- Personality disorders
- Psychosomatic disorders
- Adolescent Behavioral Health
- Adult Affective Disorders Clinical Service
- Adult Psychopharmacology Clinical Service
- Anxiety Disorders Clinical Service
- Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder Clinical Service
- Child Abuse Clinical Service
- Child Diagnostic Clinical Service
- Eating Disorders Clinical Service
- Family Mediation and Evaluation Clinical Service
- Sarah Zalone, DO (Fellow)
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- UK-Student Insurance
- National Anxiety Foundation
- National Institute of Mental Health
- Anxieties.com: Self-help site for persons suffering from anxiety, panic attacks, phobias obsessive-compulsive disorder, fear of flying and post traumatic stress disorder.
- Anxiety-Panic Resource Center: Medical news, disorder information, and message boards. You can search by diagnosis/disorder.
- Anxiety Disorders Association of America
UK Good Samaritan Hospital310 S. Limestone
Lexington KY 40508Fax 859-323-1194 (adult unit) or 859-226-7074 (adolescent unit)
Outpatient ClinicThird Floor,
Psychiatry Outpatient Clinic245 Fountain Court
Lexington KY 40509Fax 859-323-4927
Primary Care Pediatrics Mental Health ClinicSecond Floor,
Kentucky Clinic South2400 Greatstone Point
Lexington KY 40504Fax 859-218-7514Monday - Friday: 8:00 am-5:00 pm
Morehead Medical Specialists234 Medical Circle
Morehead KY 40351
This clinic is held weekly on Friday.