Ways to Give to Kentucky Children's Hospital
Kentucky Children’s Hospital and you: Making a difference
No matter the size, your gift will help the Commonwealth’s young patients and their families. You can make an impact by supporting:
- Groundbreaking research to find the latest treatments.
- Care that brings hope and support to patients and their loved ones.
- Education for the newest generation of doctors, nurses, researchers and other healthcare providers.
You can mail a check or donate online:
Kentucky Children's Hospital
P.O. Box 34184
Lexington, KY 40588
Ways you can help KCH
Find out all the ways you can help:
- Circle of Blue
- Children’s Miracle Network
- Planned giving
- Naming opportunities
- Corporate partners
- Hosting an event
The difference your giving makes at Kentucky Children’s Hospital is clear. Walk our halls, and you’ll see child-focused facilities, including:
- The Circle of Blue Sedation and Procedure Unit, where kids undergoing procedures can have a positive experience
- The DanceBlue Kentucky Children's Hospital Hematology/Oncology Clinic, a beach-themed clinic with expanded exam and infusion rooms.