Debilitating injuries or chronic bone and joint problems keep many people from working and enjoying normal lives. UK Orthopaedic Surgery & Sports Medicine physicians seek to improve the quality of life for patients who suffer from these disorders and to restore injured people back to a healthy level of activity.
Our specialists and fellowship-trained surgeons are world renowned for developing and implementing state-of-the-art techniques to diagnose, treat, research and educate patients about bone and joint disorders.
The department employs some of the only fellowship-trained surgeons in the region and features the latest technology and medical advancements. It is our goal to provide the highest level of care available so that we may return our patients to their daily activities as quickly as possible.
- Arthritis pain & treatment options
- Athletic Training Outreach
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Center for Cartilage Repair & Restoration
- Congenital Hand Differences
- Cubital tunnel syndrome
- Erb’s palsy
- Foot & Ankle Pain
- General Orthopaedics
- Hand Surgery - Orthopaedic
- Joint Replacement
- Musculoskeletal Oncology (Orthopaedic) Services & Treatments
- Orthopaedic Care & Services
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Pediatric Orthopaedic Care
- Primary Care Sports Medicine
- Shoulder Pain
- Spine Pain
- Sports Medicine
- Sports Medicine Walk-in Clinic
- Sports Rehabilitation
Kentucky Clinic740 S. Limestone
First Floor, Wing C
Lexington, KY 40536
UK Good Samaritan Medical Office Building125 E. Maxwell St.
Lexington, KY 40508
UK HealthCare - Turfland2195 Harrodsburg Road
Lexington, KY 40504Monday - Friday: 7:00 am-6:00 pm