UK HealthCare’s Pediatric Triage After-Hours Program is a service available for patients and their families when they are in need of professional health care advice outside of normal clinic hours. The Triage After-Hours Program operates from 5 p.m. to 8 a.m. Monday through Friday and provides 24-hour coverage on the weekends and holidays.
All patients seen by our contracted clinics are welcome to utilize this valuable, free resource.
If you have questions or concerns about your child’s health after normal office hours – for example, you’re not sure if your child needs to go to the emergency room, or you have a question about medication dosage – you can call the triage program.
Other features of the pediatric triage program include:
- Medical advice for UK and subscribing community pediatricians to maximize health care for their patients.
- Triage service provided by registered nurses with an average of 15 years of experience.
- Use of Barton-Schmitt Protocols developed by Barton Schmitt, MD, and the American Institute for Preventative Medicine. These protocols are clinically proven algorithms with hardcopy and database-generated information provided for consistency.
To contact the Pediatric Triage After-Hours Program, call 859-323-0077.
- A Caring Touch Pediatrics
- Nancy Bishof, MD
- Somerset Pediatrics and Adolescent Associates
- Corbin Pediatric Associates
- UK Family Care Center
- Mary Jane Lagrew, MD, LLC
- UK Med-Peds Clinic
- UK Polk Dalton Clinic
- Michael Simon, MD
- UK General Pediatrics at Kentucky Clinic South
- UK General Pediatrics at UK Good Samaritan
- UK Pediatric Neurology
- Whitehouse Clinics
- Wilkes & Warner, MDs