In light of the current COVID-19 crisis, we would like to remind you that UK Retail Pharmacies offer mail delivery at no extra cost to you.
(*Please note that due to overwhelming demand for this service at this time, your prescription order may be delayed by several days. Please order your refills well before you run out of your current prescription to ensure you do not miss doses of your medication.)
If your prescriptions are currently at another pharmacy, we can help you move them to our pharmacies. Call the location of your choice to request this service.
Our pharmacies also offer:
- Many medications just $4 for a 30-day supply.
- Half-off most copays (up to $60) for UK Health Plans (UK-HMO/PPO) members when the prescription is written by a UK provider.
- Free medication counseling on request.
To request a refill, download the free Refill Pro app for iPhone or Android and follow the easy instructions. There is a place in the app for you to request mail delivery.
You can also call one of our locations. Be sure to have your prescription number handy – it’s on your medication bottle.
- Chandler Retail Pharmacy – 859-218-3340
- Kentucky Clinic Pharmacy – 859-323-5855
- Turfland Retail Pharmacy – 859-257-5899
- Good Samaritan Retail Pharmacy – 859-218-4777
- University Health Service Retail Pharmacy* – 859-257-6451
*Please note that our University Health Service location does not provide mail service at this time. If your prescription was previously filled at the University Health pharmacy, call us and we will transfer your prescription to one of our locations to set up mail delivery. Please let us know if there are other ways we can be of service to you. Our thoughts are with you during this anxious time.
Chandler Retail Pharmacy is now open 24 hours a day, seven days a week to better serve our patients and customers.
No more second trips
If you or a family member has been a patient at our hospital, clinics or emergency department, you can pick up prescriptions before you leave. No more making a second trip or taking a sick family member across town to pick up needed medications.
Need to pick up a prescription at night? There is one spot reserved for Pharmacy customers on the front loop of Pavilion A as you turn toward the hospital from S. Limestone. Look for the sign. You may also park in the UK HealthCare Parking Garage just across S. Limestone from UK Chandler Hospital and walk across the Concourse Bridge at Level C.
Peace of mind
Our hospital is always open, and security is present at all times.
Chandler Pharmacy staff can answer any questions you have about your medications. We can also access prescriptions previously filled at any of our other retail pharmacy locations.
Chandler Retail Pharmacy is located on the first floor of UK Chandler Hospital Pavilion A, just across the Concourse Bridge from the parking garage and behind the gift shop.
Call 859-218-3340 if you have questions or need additional directions.
View or download a map of the Chandler Retail Pharmacy location (PDF, 128 KB) »
All of our retail pharmacies offer:
- Online prescription refills.
- Convenient mail-order service.
- $4 drug program, offering 30-day supplies of many medications for just $4. View a list of eligible medications »
- Additional copay discounts of up to half off for UK Health Plans members.
- Prescriptions ready for pick up when the patient is discharged.
- Medication therapy management.
- Flu shots and other vaccines administered on site.
- Counseling on your medications (including proper usage, storage and full review of all the medications you are taking).
- Tobacco-cessation support.