UK DME - Durable Medical Equipment
Durable medical equipment from UK Retail Pharmacies
We are thrilled to announce that UK DME, a durable medical equipment service by UK Retail Pharmacies, is now open!
This new service allows us to ensure our patients get the high-quality equipment and personal service they need to complete their therapy and/or improve their quality of life.
The service features a store, located inside the Kentucky Clinic on the first floor, just behind the main information desk. It is open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Some items are also available at UK Retail Pharmacy locations.
The service is beginning with a limited list of products, and will be adding new products regularly. See below for a current list.
Open to everyone
The service is open to everyone, including UK HealthCare patients, staff and the public. Products are available by prescription as well as over the counter, and most commercial insurance plans are accepted. Our ability to accept Medicare and Medicaid is coming soon.
Our service is launching with a limited number of items, but we will be continually adding more.
As of May 17, 2023, we offer:
- Mobility items: Canes, Crutches, Walkers, Rollators, Wheelchairs
- Mobility accessories: Baskets, Tips/Glides, Cup Holders, Wheels, Walker Balls, Platform Attachments
- Bath aids: Raised toilet seats, Bath/shower chairs, Grab bars, Bath lifters, Bath steps, Handheld shower, Urinals/Bed pans, Personal hygiene wipes, Inflatable bed shampooers, Commodes
- Cushions: Coccyx, Lumbar support, Swivel seat (car),CPAP, Kabooti donuts, Neck pillows, Bed wedges, Knee wedges
- Braces: Wrist, Knee, Ankle, Back, Hernia truss
- Other: Nebulizers (child & adult),Tens units, Thermometers, Heat/cold therapy, Humidifiers, Pedal exercisers, Blood pressure units, Footstools with handles, Omni roller kits, Exercise squeezing eggs, Car caddies, Bed rails, Cast protectors, Diapers, Wipes, Lotion, Hip kits
Information for patients
Are you a patient of UK DME Services? You can read and download our Patient Welcome Packet by clicking below. The packet contains information on safety, billing, insurance and much more.
UK DME Store
740 S. Limestone
Kentucky Clinic, Room K126
Lexington, KY 40536
Toll-free: 833-333-UKRx (8579)
For medical providers only
Please download and fill out the form below to place an order with the DME service.