Be Healthy Bash
health & wellness!
Oct. 2, 2022
10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Oleika Shriners Temple
326 Southland Drive
Lexington, KY 40503
Celebrate health and wellness at the family-friendly Be Healthy Bash! This fun-filled event is presented by UK HealthCare in coordination with UK Barnstable Brown Diabetes Center and UK HealthCare’s Healthy Kentucky Initiative.
Join us for a health festival that focuses on your entire wellbeing with information and activities around nutrition, fitness and emotional wellness. This family-friendly event is held in collaboration with the Lexington Farmers' Market at Southland and many other UK HealthCare, University of Kentucky and community partners.
Participation is free and open to the public. Sign in at the registration table to receive Farmers' Market vegetable vouchers!
Parking is available in adjacent commercial lots.
The Be Healthy Bash will take place rain or shine.
- Health screenings
- Health and wellness resources
- Cooking demonstrations
- Taste testing
- Emotional wellness activities
- Physical activities and games
- Kid- and adult-friendly inflatables
- Smoothie bike
- Meet-and-greet with UK’s Wally Cat
- Music and more
Sponsors and exhibitors
Aetna is the key sponsor for the Be Healthy Bash.
- UK Barnstable Brown Diabetes Center
- UK College of Agriculture, Food and Environment
- UK Department of Kinesiology and Health Promotion
- UK Gill Heart & Vascular Institute
- UK HealthCare Community & Retail Pharmacy Services
- UK Integrative Medicine & Health
- UK Markey Cancer Center
- Lexington Farmers' Market
- Bluegrass Lions Diabetes Project
Do you have a question about the Be Healthy Bash? Complete the form below, and a member of our team will contact you soon with a response.