Healthy lifestyle changes can help manage or reverse prediabetes, prevent or delay diabetes, and allow you to feel more in control of your health:
- Eat a balanced, healthy diet.
- Exercise regularly. Aim for at least 150 minutes a week.
- Learn healthy ways to cope with stress.
- Take steps to manage other health conditions, such as high blood pressure.
- Quit smoking.
If you need extra support, a lifestyle change program may give you the boost you need to make the lifestyle changes permanent.
- 2195 Harrodsburg Road Lexington, KY 40504
PhoneFor appointments or TeleCare, call 859-323-2232 Adults-option 1, Pediatrics-option 2
Call 859-323-5321 (after hours only)
Fax859-257-1078 (Adult) or 859-323-8179 (Pediatric)
HoursSun: ClosedMon-Fri: 8:00 am - 5:00 pmSat: Closed