- Contraceptive management and complex contraception: Care for women with medical needs that complicate their contraception options.
- Midwife Clinic: Certified nurse midwives providing obstetric, gynecologic and primary healthcare.
- Menopause and osteoporosis.
- Minimally invasive surgery.
- Pap smears.
- Pediatric and adolescent gynecology.
- Pelvic relaxation.
- Premenstrual syndrome.
- Sexually transmitted infections.
- Endometriosis: Treatment options for this common condition affecting the reproductive system.
- Management of abnormal uterine bleeding
- Pelvic floor physical therapy: A treatment option that provides relief to many women with pelvic floor disorders.
- Pelvic organ prolapse: Treatment options, including surgery for this pelvic floor disorder.
- Pelvic pain: Experienced care for this complex condition.
- Urinary incontinence and pelvic floor dysfunction: Treatments that improve quality of life.
- Uterine fibroids: Treatments and procedures for relief of this often-painful condition.
UK Good Samaritan Medical Office Building125 E. Maxwell St.
Suite 140 and Suite 300
Lexington, KY 40508Fax 859-323-0790
UK Midwife Clinic141 N. Eagle Creek Drive
Lexington, KY 40509Monday - Friday: 8:00 am-4:30 pm
If you are an existing patient, please be aware that due to HIPAA privacy we will not be able to give advice at this time via e-mail response. Please call the office for questions or concerns or use the My UK HealthCare patient portal. If this is a medical emergency, call 911.