Therapy can help you reach your full potential and feel like your best self. That’s why UK HealthCare offers therapy services for a wide range of conditions. We offer the right therapy for new or established patients of any age. Read the clinic descriptions below to find the one that meets your needs.
Inpatient Rehabilitation: We provide physical and occupational therapy services to support your recovery while you are in the hospital.
Outpatient Physical and Occupational Therapy: We provide physical and occupational therapy services for patients of all ages, from infants to older adults. Our experienced staff offers personalized care to help meet your specific needs and goals.
Speech Language Pathology: We evaluate and treat a wide range of issues in both adults and children. These services are offered in both inpatient and outpatient settings. Our professional speech-language pathologists hold master’s-level degrees. They are licensed by the Kentucky Board of Speech-Language Pathology and are nationally certified by the American Speech Language Hearing Association.
Sports Rehabilitation: Our team of sports medicine professionals offers a program of treatment, rehabilitation and conditioning just for you. Our physical therapists are a key part of the team. They work closely with your doctor to create your rehabilitation plan. You will receive physical therapy from the same experts who treat UK’s athletes and coaches.
Voice & Swallow Clinic: This clinic provides diagnostic testing, patient care planning and therapy for a range of disorders across the age spectrum. Our team includes speech-language pathologists, otolaryngologists, plastic surgeons and other medical professionals who specialize in care related to disorders of voice, resonance, breathing, swallowing, and head and neck cancers. The clinic is the largest and most comprehensive of its kind in Kentucky.
Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy: Pelvic floor physical therapy can provide conservative management for a variety of pelvic health diagnoses and pelvic floor muscle dysfunctions. Pelvic floor dysfunctions can result from imbalanced musculature; muscles that are stressed, weakened or tightened can lead to pain, incontinence or functional impairments. Physical therapy can help restore balance within the pelvis and surrounding structures, resulting in improved quality of life.
Pediatric Speech Pathology at Child Development Center of the Bluegrass: Pediatric therapies help children develop skills through purposeful activities. The center offers outpatient pediatric therapy and evaluations for speech/language, in addition to occupational and physical therapies. Because children are unique and develop at their own pace, they need a supportive, challenging environment that allows them to learn new skills.
The Child Development Center of the Bluegrass offers full-day preschool services to children with and without special needs. The center serves children between six weeks old and kindergarten age. Our licensed pediatric therapists can evaluate, treat and provide customized therapeutic plans and develop home programs to help your child meet their goals.
Physical and Occupational Therapy
- Rebecca Hayden, MOT, OTR/L
- Kevin Curtsinger, PT, DPT
- Tigh Eatmon, PT, DPT
- Joel Howard, PT, MSPT, DPT
- Christi Ingram, PT, DPT
- Catherine (Kaye) M. Lorentz, MS, OTR/L, CLT-LANA, CHT
- Dana Lykins, PT, DPT
- Kris Tallio, PT
- Jay Tesar, PT, DPT
- Shelley Wood, PT, DPT
- Scarlett Haley, PT, DPT
- Beth Butcher, PT, DPT, CLT-LANA
- Denise M. Adams, PT
- Jill Guenther, PT, OCS, CHT
- Lauren Carney, PT
- Mary Beth Mason, PT
- Sara Haynes, PT
- Jennifer Chiles, MSPT
- Erin Short, PT, DPT
- Kimberly Finamore, MS, OTR/L
- Savannah Rednour, MS, OTR/L
- Tiffany Roland, PT
- Jen Cunningham, PT, DPT
- Emma Blake McClellan , OTD, OTR/L
Speech Language Pathology
- Jacqueline H. Carroll, CCC-SLP
- Linda Gail Coulter, MA, CCC-SLP
- Nancy Ann Marr, SLP
- Alyssa Ann Sciortino
- Shelby Edge, SLP
- Sarah Campbell, MS, CCC-SLP, BCS-S
- Mary Beth Allen, MS, CCC-SLP
- Ellen Hagerman, MS, CCC-SLP
- Anne Lattin, MS, CCC-SLP
- Meg Shake, MS, CCC-SLP
- Leah Olson Shearer, MA, CCC-SLP
- Melissa Liechty, MSP, CCC-SLP
- Christy Johnson, CCC-SLP
- Lisa Hill, MS, CCC-SLP
- Yasmin Cummins, MS, CCC-SLP
- Rachel Nolan, MA, CCC-SLP
- Christina Gonzales-Sanders, MS, CCC-SLP
- Kellie Lozano, CCC-SLP
- Michelle (Micki) Ginter, MS, CCC-SLP
- Karen Benson, PT
- Mark F. Elkin, PT, DPT, CMM, CGFI-MP3
- Kelly Eversole, PT, DPT, CSCS
- John Jurjans, PT, DPT, ATC, SCS
- Morgan Lester, PT, DPT
- Ryan McGuire, MS, PT, DPT, OCS, SCS, CSCS
- Katie Robertson, PT, DPT
- Richard Watson, PT, OCS
Voice and Swallowing Disorders
- Debra Suiter, PhD, BCS-S, FASHA, CCC-SLP
- Daniel J. Croake, PhD, CCC-SLP
- Vrushali Angadi, PhD, CCC-SLP
- JoAnna E. Sloggy, CCC-SLP
- Elizabeth Campbell, CCC-SLP
- Tammy Wigginton, MS, BCS-S, CCC-SLP
- Joseph C. Stemple, PhD, FASHA, CCC-SLP
Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy
Pediatric Occupational Therapy