For Professionals - Pharmacy
Ordering Medications for Clinics
When ordering medications for your clinics, please follow the procedure below:
Locate and print your clinic form. Hand-write your own order if necessary with contact information and account number. Fax all requests to 859-257-4656
Call 859-218-5556. Leave a message if no answer; we will respond as quickly as possible to all requests.
- Prescription Pads and RX Writer Printer paper – Must have Medical Center ID badge for pickup.
- Please have clinic account number ready for orders to be processed accurately.
- All orders will be processed and ready for pick up through the new Chandler Central Pharmacy in Pavilion A, room A.03.101.
All requests should allow 24 hours. Please specify if you need orders immediately. Deliveries are made every Tuesday and Thursday afternoon for on-campus locations (within Chandler Hospital or within the Kentucky Clinic Building) for all orders received that haven’t been picked up. For off-campus locations unless other arrangements are made, Pharmacy will utilize UK’s contract courier vendor.
We do NOT accept email requests at this time.
Primary contact: Holly Abner, CPhT
Secondary contact: Paulette Bryan, CPhT
Pharmacy - Central Distribution Center
UK Chandler Hospital
Room Pavilion A.03.101
Lexington KY 40536
- Kentucky Board of Pharmacy
- KASPER Reports
- American Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- American College of Clinical Pharmacy
- American Pharmacist Association
- Kentucky Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Kentucky Pharmacists Association
UK HealthCare sites with restricted access: