Offering urgent care when you need it
Accidents and illnesses don’t always happen during office hours, and not all medical issues need to be treated in the emergency department. UK HealthCare Urgent Care Clinic (UTC) bridges that gap by offering efficient, cost-effective and convenient urgent care from the experts at UK HealthCare.
Monday - Friday: 7 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Urgent care is a great option for any person whose injury or illness isn’t life-threatening. If you need medical attention but are unable to see your primary care provider, we can help. Walk in without an appointment, see a board-certified provider and be on your way.
- Treatment by advanced practice providers
- Availability six days a week (including early mornings, evenings and Saturdays)
- A convenient location at UK HealthCare-Turfland
- Free parking
You don’t need to have a UK HealthCare primary care provider to use the Urgent Care Clinic —walk-in care is available to everyone. During your visit, we can help you find a follow-up care provider who is convenient to your home or workplace. If you do have a UK provider, all the records and notes from your visit to the Urgent Care Clinic will become part of your medical record and easily accessible to your regular provider.
Find a UK HealthCare primary care provider.
No appointment is necessary to receive care from our urgent care experts. We provide same-day treatment for a wide array of minor illnesses and injuries that aren’t life- or limb-threatening, including the following:
- Bites, stings and minor allergic reactions
- Cuts and wounds
- Diarrhea, nausea and vomiting
- Ear infections
- Flu, cold and viral illnesses
- Minor burns and scrapes
- Pink eye
- Sprains, strains and minor broken bones
- Skin issues
- Strep throat
- Urinary tract infections
Our providers also offer school, sports, camp and work physicals, as well as some vaccines.
The UK HealthCare Urgent Care Clinic offers the equipment, technology and services necessary to better understand and treat your medical condition. You can count on us for:
- Lab services to diagnose infections, test for pregnancy and identify abnormalities.
- On-site X-ray services to identify sprains and fractures
- Splinting and casting for minor broken bones
UK HealthCare - Turfland2195 Harrodsburg Road
Lexington, KY 40504Monday - Friday: 7:00 am-9:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am-3:00 pm