University Health Service (UHS) welcomes UK health science students to our clinic. Please follow the instructions listed below in order to help expedite the documentation upload process required for clinical rotations.
NOTE: If you are a Freshman Student seeking to upload Immunization documentation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and attach that documentation to the email.
If you are a Health Sciences Student having difficulty accessing the system, please contact UHSIT@uky.edu.
There are two parts to this online process:
- Complete the Documentation worksheet found under “forms”.
- Upload your actual documentation (immunization records, titer results, etc.).
2. Click on "Forms".
3. Click on Student Immunizations - Health Science Compliance Immunization worksheet. You will need your immunization record in order to enter the dates on the worksheet.
Please answer all the questions and click SUBMIT at the bottom left corner.
4. Go back to the Home Screen and click on "Upload".
Follow the directions to upload your immunization documentation, lab results, etc. Some browsers work better than others for this process. If you are using Internet Explorer and having problems, try using Google Chrome or Foxfire.
5. A nurse will review your form in the next week and send you a message via this portal. Your messages will be found under Messages on the Home Screen.
6. If you are unable to access the Student Health patient portal or having trouble with the form/upload, please email immunization forms to UHSnurse@uky.edu.