Your browser is not supported. Please upgrade to a modern browser in order to use all the features of the UKHC web application: Firefox | Chrome | Microsoft Edge
Skip to main content
close menu
close menu

Search UK HealthCare

Medical Records - Students

The first time you visit University Health Service you will be asked to complete a health history form. This begins your electronic medical record, which becomes a history of your visits to UHS.

Each time you come to UHS, your medical complaints, the clinician's observations, the diagnosis and the treatment plan will be recorded in your medical record. Telephone conversations and electronic mail communication related to your health care also will be documented in your medical record.

Your UHS medical record is strictly confidential. UHS may release records only as permitted by applicable state and federal law.

If you want to request a copy of your medical record related to services obtained at University Health Service, fill out the release of information form (link below) and either fax it to 859-257-8708; email it to; or bring it in person to the first floor of UHS.

Release of information form (PDF, 35.7 KB)

A picture ID is required when picking up medical records in person. Please be aware that we are unable to email any records, but can fax them somewhere for you. Please note that this request will only include services rendered at University Health Service, which includes Student Health, Employee Health, Workers Care and the UKUCC.

Please see UK HealthCare medical records for additional Health Information Management departments from UK Hospital, Good Samaritan Hospital or Kentucky Clinic.

For questions about student medical records, call 859-218-3211.