Team Blue Primary Care Clinic
The Team Blue Primary Care Clinic is a primary care option exclusively for members of the UK health plans. Team Blue provides diagnosis, treatment and management of patients of all ages with one of the UK health plans (UK-HMO, UK-PPO, UK-EPO and UK-RHP).
We specialize in primary care, wellness and prevention in cooperation with our partners at UK Health & Wellness, and care of patients with chronic medical conditions. When necessary, our providers coordinate the treatment of patients across specialties and subspecialties.
Same-day appointments for employees and dependents are available by calling 859-218-5999.
Please note: Team Blue Primary Care Clinic does not accept Medicare or Medicaid patients, only current UK-HMO, UK-PPO, UK-EPO and UK-RHP.
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Diagnostic evaluation of complex clinical problems
- Immunization for international travel
- Multisystem disorders
- Pre-operative evaluation and medical consultation
- Primary care of adults and adolescents
- Smoking cessation
- Wellness and prevention
- Women’s health
- Acute and chronic childhood diseases
- Child development
- Childhood abuse
- Preventive health
- School health