Plastic Surgery provides evaluation and treatment for adult and pediatric patients who are candidates for reconstructive or aesthetic surgery. The faculty performs surgical treatment for congenital anomalies, breast deformities, upper and lower extremity problems, complex wounds, maxillofacial injuries, thermal burns, facial restoration and cosmetic enhancement.
The board-certified plastic surgeons at UK HealthCare provide a full complement of plastic and cosmetic surgery services. Skin care services, computer imaging, and computerized skin analysis are offered.
ClinicsFirst Floor, Wing C, Room E101
Kentucky Clinic740 S. Limestone
Lexington KY 40536Fax 859-257-5901
Cosmetic Surgery AssociatesSuite 303,
UK Good Samaritan Medical Office Building125 E. Maxwell St.
Lexington KY 40508
The board-certified plastic surgeons at UK HealthCare provide a full complement of reconstructive plastic surgery.
- Reconstructive procedures for the face, hands, breast and scars.
- Craniofacial surgery – To repair craniosynostosis, plagiocephaly (flat head), cleft lip and palate, and cranial vault deformities.
- Pediatric plastic surgery – Corrects congenital craniofacial deformities and trauma.
- Hand surgery – For traumatic, inflammatory or congenital hand conditions.
- Lower extremity and podiatric surgery – For foot and ankle deformities and reconstructive surgery, calluses, corns, fractures and toenails.
- Abdominal wall reconstruction.
- Body contouring surgery – For the removal and transfer of body fat.
- Burn and wound care.
- Abdominoplasty - A variety of procedures are available to recontour the abdomen, including standard and modified tucks, with or without liposuction.
- Body contouring - This is a means of reshaping the effects of nature or time. With the advent of minimally invasive surgical techniques, such as endoscopy and small cannula liposuction, contouring surgeries are now less invasive and more effective.
- Breast augmentation (mammoplasty) - Patients who have small breasts or who have lost volume due to pregnancy can increase the size and improve (change/alter) the shape of their breasts with FDA-approved implants. Endoscopic insertion of implants may also be used in some cases.
- Breast lift (mastopexy) - The sagging breast can be surgically lifted, with or without the use of implants, to create a more youthful looking bustline.
- Breast reduction - Women who have large breasts may experience a number of related problems. Surgical reduction may increase comfort and mobility.
- Chin augmentation and reduction - Surgery can build up a small chin or modify a prominent chin.
- Face, eyelid, and brow lifts - A variety of techniques may be used to achieve a natural look, including minimally invasive endoscopic surgery.
- Facial liposuction - This is a popular procedure for removing fat deposits within the chin, neck, cheeks or jowls.
- Lip enhancement/augmentation - These procedures improve the appearance of thinning lips by adding definition.
- Liposuction - This procedure removes "stubborn" pockets of fat from difficult figure areas, including the hips, thighs, buttocks and knees.
- Neck lifts - Contouring of the aging neck can be improved with liposculpture or surgical lifting.
- Otoplasty - This procedure surgically corrects protruding or misshapen ears to bring them closer to the head or change their shape.
- Refining the face and neck - Surgery can improve the "sags, bags and bulges" that accompany the aging process. Surgery also may be used to re-sculpt features you were born with, in order to provide a more pleasing and proportioned face.
- Rhinoplasty - The nose is resculpted to obtain a more proportioned look or to correct damage after trauma.
Before and after
For scheduling appointments with Cosmetic Surgery Associates, please call 859-257-7171 to arrange a private consultation or to learn more about our services.
Cosmetic Surgery Associates is a part of the UK HealthCare enterprise.
The board-certified plastic surgeons at UK HealthCare provide a full complement of plastic and cosmetic surgery services. Skin care services, computer imaging and computerized skin analysis are offered. We offer redeemable gift certificates for products and services. For your convenience we accept major credit cards, cash and checks.