June Buchanan Medical Clinic
We provide primary and preventative health and dental services to residents of Knott and surrounding counties.
Why choose us?
- We provide care without regard to an individual’s ability to pay.
- Many of our providers are from the community and came back to provide care to the community in which they grew up.
- All of the providers are part of UK HealthCare. UK HealthCare has been Kentucky’s #1 Hospital three years in a row according to US News & World Report.
- New renovated facility.
- New medical equipment
- Primary care
- Behavioral health
- Dietitian services
- Discount pharmacy program
- Lab services with next day results
The UK June Buchanan Medical Clinic is focused on the health and well-being of all members of Knott and surrounding counties.
Through the mobile Dental Outreach Program, the clinic brings dental services to Knott County school children, many of whom have never seen a dentist. This dental care helps prevent diseases such as diabetes, stroke, cardiovascular disease and other health issues that might arise in the future.
The pharmacy at the UK June Buchanan Medical Clinic has a discount program to help patients afford their medications.
The UK June Buchanan Medical Clinic also provides comprehensive laboratory testing in a safe and timely manner with the results available the next day.
All patients at the UK June Buchanan Medical Clinic are treated regardless of their income or ability to pay. The clinic has a sliding fee scale to help residents afford their health care costs and reduce the financial burden of receiving care. The clinic accepts both third-party insurance and workers’ compensation. The clinic also has community health workers on site.
For more information about our rural health services, visit the Center for Excellence in Rural Health.