People who have ethics-related responsibilities at KYHEC member institutions will have numerous opportunities for networking with colleagues from other institutions, access to a wide range of educational and training materials, and opportunities each year for in-person conferences and workshops. An annual membership in KYHEC for your institution includes:
- Free registration for two attendees at the annual KYHEC one-day conference
- Reduced registration for additional attendees
- Free access to KYHEC in-person workshops and case conferences
- Access to the KYHEC member email listserv for all interested ethics personnel at your institution
- Access to live webinars
- Access to KYHEC members-only website that includes:
- Recorded Clinical Ethics Grand Rounds from UK HealthCare
- Education and training materials, including issue summaries, analysis tools, and articles
- Links to helpful sites around the web
- Example policies on ethics-related issues
- All healthcare institutions that join KYHEC for 2018-2019 will also receive a free copy of "A Practical Guide to Developing and Sustaining a Clinical Ethics Consultation Service" by Courtenay Bruce, et al. at Baylor College of Medicine's Center for Medical Ethics and Health Policy.
A one-year institutional membership is $1,000. If your institution is a member of the Markey Cancer Center Affiliate Network, your membership is a free benefit of the affiliate network.