- Parent Partnership Advisory Council is made up of parents and/or guardians and focuses on services at Kentucky Children’s Hospital and in our pediatric clinics.
- Employee/Patient Family Advisory Council is made up of UK HealthCare employees who have also experienced health care from a patient or a caregiver perspective.
- Cardiovascular Services Advisory Council brings together current and former patients who have received treatment and care from our cardiovascular services area.
- Medicare Advisory Council is the main council for Chandler, Good Samaritan and outpatient clinic patients/caregivers who have received care across multiple services.
- Cystic Fibrosis Advisory Council is comprised of patients who have received treatment and care from Pulmonary and Internal Medicine, along with various other services and specialty care throughout the enterprise.
- NICU Advisory Council is made up of parents and/or guardians who have had babies cared for in our Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
If you are interested in learning about our advisory councils and the steps required to serve as a council member, please contact us via email at email@example.com. You are also welcome to call 859-323-4963.