At UK HealthCare we are proud of our great nursing services. Our creative leadership and quality initiatives in care, education and research are dedicated to the well-being of patients and their families.
Learn about Nursing at UK HealthCare including our benefits, educational opportunities, patient care areas and our care delivery model and more.
If you are interested in employment opportunities at UK HealthCare, please complete and submit the “I’m interested” form so that someone can contact you to discuss any opportunities.
Find out more about employment at UK HealthCare.
Opportunities in nursing, other areas
We have a wide variety of positions available for experienced healthcare professionals as well as recent and upcoming graduates.
You are cordially invited to join us for a job fair with on-site interviews available.
Feb. 22, 4 – 8 p.m.
Pavilion A, Ground floor
In case of inclement weather, the event will be held March 1, 4 - 8 p.m.
Available positions include:
- Registered nurse.
- Surgical technician.
- Nursing care technician.
- Respiratory therapist and pulmonary function technologist.
- CT, MRI and X-ray technologists.
- Clinical services technicians.
- Interventional and nuclear medicine technologists.
- Certified medical laboratory scientist and laboratory scientist.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (ambulatory clinic).
- Medical Laboratory Technician.
- Licensed Social Worker.
- Other healthcare disciplines may be represented.
This is your opportunity to meet with patient care managers, service directors, physicians and staff at UK HealthCare and Eastern State Hospital. Recruiters will be available to answer questions about employment opportunities.
Parking is available in the UK HealthCare parking garage located at 110 Transcript Ave., directly across S. Limestone from UK Chandler Hospital. A concourse bridge connects Level C of the garage with the first floor of Chandler Pavilion A. Once across the bridge, take the stairs or the elevator to the ground floor. Parking will be validated at registration.
Office of Nurse Recruitment
E-mail nurse recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Graig Casada, RN, MSN: Manager, Nurse Recruitment
- Lois Lewis, RN, MSN: Nurse Recruitment
- Mary-Margaret Forte, RN, BSN: Nurse Recruitment
- Jennifer Barnes, RN, BSN: Nurse Recruitment