Corneal and external diseases range from refractive disorders to pink eye and dry eye.
We provide comprehensive medical and surgical management of conditions involving the cornea, conjunctiva and ocular surface, as well as disorders of the anterior chamber, iris and lens.
HospitalsFourth and Fifth Floors,
Shriners Hospitals for Children Medical Center — Lexington110 Conn Terrace
Lexington KY 40508Fax 859-323-8510 (General) and 859-257-6718 (Referring Providers)
(Primary eye care and all subspecialty eye care)
*UK Advanced Eye Care is located in leased space inside the new Shriners Hospitals for Children Medical Center — Lexington.
Huffman & Huffman - London503 N. Main St.
London KY 40741
(Cornea, cosmetic & reconstructive, glaucoma and retina specialists)Suite 250,
Huffman & Huffman - Somerset355 Langdon St.
Somerset KY 42503
(Cornea, cosmetic & reconstructive, glaucoma and retina specialists)
Maysville Clinic and Surgery Center1360 Medical Park Drive
Maysville KY 41056
(Cornea, cosmetic & reconstructive, glaucoma, pediatric and retina specialists)
- Fuchs dystrophy as well as other corneal dystrophies.
- Corneal edema (swelling).
- Ocular infections including conjunctivitis and ulcers.
- Herpetic infections.
- Recurrent erosions.
- Dry eye.
- Autoimmune diseases affecting the cornea and ocular surface.
- Ocular trauma, burns and scars.
- Ocular surface tumors.
- Corneal transplantation (both full and partial thickness).
- Cataract surgery.
- Pterygium surgery.
- Amniotic membrane transplants.
- Ocular surface tumor treatment both surgical and with topical chemotherapy.
- Corneal topography.