Cornea and external diseases range from refractive disorders to pink eye and dry eye.
We provide comprehensive medical and surgical management of conditions involving the cornea, conjunctiva and ocular surface, as well as disorders of the anterior chamber, iris and lens.
- Fuchs dystrophy as well as other corneal dystrophies.
- Corneal edema (swelling).
- Ocular infections including conjunctivitis and ulcers.
- Herpetic infections.
- Recurrent erosions.
- Dry eye.
- Autoimmune diseases affecting the cornea and ocular surface.
- Ocular trauma, burns and scars.
- Ocular surface tumors.
- Corneal transplantation (both full and partial thickness).
- Cataract surgery.
- Pterygium surgery.
- Amniotic membrane transplants.
- Ocular surface tumor treatment both surgical and with topical chemotherapy.
- Corneal topography.
Shriners Hospitals for Children Medical Center — Lexington110 Conn Terrace
Fourth and Fifth Floors
Lexington, KY 40508Fax 859-323-8510 (General) and 859-257-6718 (Referring Providers)Monday - Friday: 8:00 am-5:00 pm
Outreach103 South Bradford Lane
Georgetown, KY 40324
(Cornea and external diseases, glaucoma, oculoplastics, pediatric ophthalmology and retina and vitreous disorders)
Huffman & Huffman - Somerset355 Langdon St.
Somerset, KY 42503
(Cornea and external diseases, glaucoma, retina and vitreous disorders, oculofacial plastic surgery)
Huffman & Huffman Ophthalmology - London503 N. Main St.
London, KY 40741
(Corneal and external diseases, glaucoma, retina and vitreous disorders, oculofacial plastic surgery)
Maysville Clinic and Surgery Clinic1360 Medical Park Drive
Maysville, KY 41056
(Retina and vitreous disorders, oculofacial plastic surgery, glaucoma, pediatric ophthalmology)