UK HealthCare Optical offers a wide selection of eyewear and accessories to fit your lifestyle and budget. Designer frames, high-quality lenses, fashion sun wear and eyeglass repairs and adjustments are all part of our full-service optical shop. Contact lenses may also be purchased at UK HealthCare Optical with a valid contact lens prescription. Ask about our pricing specials for multiple lens purchases.
Products offered include:
- Non-prescription reading glasses.
- Non-prescription sunglasses.
- Sport/recreation goggles.
- Custom fit prescription lenses.
- Contact lens examinations, fittings, and supplies.
- Eyewear for children/infants.
- Frame/lens options for computer use.
- Specialty contact lenses (after corneal transplant or pediatric cataract surgery).
UK HealthCare OpticalFifth Floor,
Shriners Hospitals for Children Medical Center — Lexington110 Conn Terrace
Lexington KY 40508Monday - Friday: 8:00 am-5:00 pm
Advanced Eye CareFirst floor,
UK HealthCare - TurflandFax: 859-323-56082195 Harrodsburg Road
Lexington KY 40504Monday - Friday: 8:00 am-5:00 pm
(Primary eye care)
UK Manchester Eye Care231 White St.
Manchester KY 40962
(Primary eye care, retina and vitreous disorders)