/ by UK HealthCare
In an effort to better serve our patients and our community, UK HealthCare's Chandler Retail Pharmacy is moving to 24-hour service seven days a week. The new hours begin the evening of Jan. 22.
The pharmacy, located in Chandler Hospital Pavilion A behind the gift shop, offers:
- Convenient mail-order service.
- $4 drug program, offering 30-day supplies of many medications for just $4. (See ukpharmacy.org for a list of eligible medications.)
- Online prescription refills.
- Medication therapy management.
- Flu shots and other vaccines administered on site.
- Tobacco-cessation support.
- Half off most prescription copays for UK-HMO members.
- Expert pharmacists who can answer questions about medications.
Now, those who need a prescription filled after hours, including those who visit our Twilight Children's Clinic or our emergency departments, will have a safe, convenient option right here at UK HealthCare. No more late-night runs across town with a sick child or family member to find an all-night pharmacy. Chandler Hospital is always open – and security is always present, so our customers can have peace of mind.
The pharmacy accepts prescriptions written by any provider – not just those at UK HealthCare – and accepts most insurance plans.
Chandler Retail Pharmacy staff will also be able to refill prescriptions previously filled at any of our other UK HealthCare Retail Pharmacy locations: Kentucky Clinic, University Health Service, Good Samaritan and Turfland.
We are pleased to be able to offer this service. For more information about our retail pharmacies, call 859-218-3340 or visit ukpharmacy.org.