UK HealthCare services
- Behavioral Health – This program through University Health Service is geared toward the unique stress and pressures college students face by offering care for new or pre-existing psychological conditions. Counseling for substance use disorder is available.
- Beyond Birth – This clinic cares for mothers who have a substance use disorder and a child 5 years old or younger.
- First Bridge Clinic – Patients can receive immediate treatment for their opioid use disorder at this clinic.
- Integrative Medicine & Health – This program focuses on the interaction of mind, body and spirit to treat the whole person. It combines complementary therapies and practices with healthcare expertise and traditional disciplines to foster health and healing.
- Interventional Pain Associates – The goal of this clinic is to provide comprehensive pain management for a variety of post-operative, acute, chronic and cancer-related pain. The focus is on assisting people with pain relief in a safe and effective way to prevent addiction and substance abuse.
- PATHways – This clinic is tailored to pregnant women seeking treatment for opioid and substance use disorders.
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation – This program works with patients with severe neurological or musculoskeletal impairments to restore them to the highest possible level of function.
- Psychiatry – The providers of UK Psychiatry are trained to care for and treat a wide variety of conditions in both adolescents and adults.
- Supportive Medication Assisted Recovery Program (SMART) – Patients with substance use disorder can receive medication-assisted treatment as well as group and individual therapy.
Find Help Now Kentucky
Use this website to find an addiction treatment facility that is taking new clients right now. They work with hundreds of facilities across the state to bring you up-to-date and accurate information about treatment offerings and availability.