The UK Interventional Pain Clinic at Kentucky Clinic South provides comprehensive pain management for a variety of post-operative, acute, chronic and cancer-related pain. Our providers are active in anesthesia-related research and are dedicated to helping you manage your pain.
Providers, use this form to refer a patient to us.
- Arthritis of the knee, hip and shoulder.
- Cancer-related pain.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Complex regional pain syndrome: Types I and II (RSD and causalgia).
- Compression fractures of the thoracic and lumbar spine.
- Failed back surgery syndrome.
- Low back pain.
- Myofascial and musculoskeletal pain.
- Neck pain.
- Peripheral nerve injuries.
- Post-thoracotomy pain.
- Shingles and post-herpetic neuralgia.
- Spine injuries (disc herniation, arthritis, disc degeneration, spinal stenosis).
- Sports injuries.
- Thoracic outlet syndrome.
- Work injuries.
We perform an extensive history and physical examination as it relates to your pain and offer the following therapeutic options:
- Consultations and second opinions.
- Injective treatment.
- Neuromodulation, including spinal cord stimulation, dorsal root ganglion stimulation and peripheral nerve stimulation.
- Non-narcotic medication management.
- Pain pump implantation and management.
- Spinal injections (epidurals and facets).
- Surgically implanted pain control devices.
- Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS).
- Vertebral augmentation procedures (kyphoplasty).
- Ultrasound and fluoroscopically guided soft tissue injections (joints, muscles, fascia, bursa).