Treating the whole person
Our team of nationally recognized doctors works to relieve patients’ pain and restore function. While pain is something that everyone experiences, when it becomes chronic it can affect quality of life – work, relationships and daily enjoyment. We take a multidisciplinary approach to treating pain by using state-of-the-art procedures combined with compassion and care. Our team includes specialty nursing care, psychological services and top-flight physicians who work together to help relieve pain.
Providers, use this form to refer a patient to us.
- Arthritis of the knee, hip and shoulder.
- Cancer-related pain.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Complex regional pain syndrome: Types I and II (RSD and causalgia).
- Compression fractures of the thoracic and lumbar spine.
- Failed back surgery syndrome.
- Low back pain.
- Myofascial and musculoskeletal pain.
- Neck pain.
- Peripheral nerve injuries.
- Post-thoracotomy pain.
- Shingles and post-herpetic neuralgia.
- Spine injuries (disc herniation, arthritis, disc degeneration, spinal stenosis).
- Sports injuries.
- Thoracic outlet syndrome.
- Work injuries.
We perform an extensive history and physical examination as it relates to your pain and offer the following therapeutic options:
- Consultations and second opinions.
- Injective treatment.
- Neuromodulation, including spinal cord stimulation, dorsal root ganglion stimulation and peripheral nerve stimulation.
- Non-narcotic medication management.
- Pain pump implantation and management.
- Spinal injections (epidurals and facets).
- Surgically implanted pain control devices.
- Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS).
- Vertebral augmentation procedures (kyphoplasty).
- Ultrasound and fluoroscopically guided soft tissue injections (joints, muscles, fascia, bursa).