Genomics Research Services
Our genomic research services include:
- Next-generation sequencing (NGS)-Illumina short read sequencing
- DNA and RNA sequencing.
- Whole genome sequencing.
- Targeted resequencing.
- Sanger Sequencing
- Fragment analysis via capillary electrophoresis
- Affymetrix microarray gene expression profiling and genotyping
- NanoString expression and copy number variation profiling
Other services include:
- NGS library preparation.
- DNA and RNA quality assessment with TapeStation/Bioanalyzer.
- DNA shearing and sonication with Covaris Ultrasonicator.
Next Generation Sequencing
- Illumina NovaSeq 6000
High throughput, dual flow cell sequencer. Up to 6000 Gb/run.
4 flow cell outputs: 800M, 1.6B, 4.1B, and 10B read-pairs, available in various cycling configurations.
- Illumina NextSeq 2000 [2 Instruments]
3 flow cell outputs: 100M, 400M and 1.2B read-pairs, available in various cycling configurations.
- Illumina MiSeq [2 Instruments]
4 flow cell outputs: 1M, 4M, 15M, and 25M, available in various cycling configurations.
- Agilent Bravo Automated Liquid Handlers
- Covaris E220 Ultrasonicator
- 10X Genomics Chromium
- Invitrogen Countess 3 Automated Cell Counter
Sanger Sequencing and Fragment Analysis
- Applied Biosystems 3730 & 3730xl
Hybridization-Based Genotyping, Expression, & CNV
- NanoString Sprint
- Affymetrix Microarray System
Nucleic Acid QC
- Agilent 2100 Bioanalyzer
- TapeStation 4150 Automated Electrophoresis
- Invitrogen Qubit Fluorometer
Equipment images courtesy of Illumina, Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc, and Invitrogen.