Resources for employees
- Employee Health Resources
- CareWeb login
- CareWeb updates: call 859-323-8586 or email email@example.com
- Corporate Compliance
- UK HealthCare Marketing
- Enterprise Learning
- UK Human Resources
- Link Blue (access to myUK and other resources)
- Find a UK doctor or provider
- UK HealthCare STAR program
Connect with us
To improve communications among all levels of the organization, email addresses have been set up for employees to submit issues, concerns or ask questions of senior leadership. While not anonymous, these submissions will be treated confidentially.
- UKHCSLT@uky.edu is monitored by senior leadership. Mail sent to this address will be shared with senior leaders and will result in follow-up and response. All submissions will be treated confidentially and can address enterprisewide, departmental or individual concerns.
The UK Health Plan Urgent Care Clinic, an onsite clinic for UK employees who participate in one of the UK health plans (HMO, PPO, EPO and RHP) opened Jan. 6, 2014, on the first floor of the University Health Service Building next to Employee Health. Hours are Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Same-day appointments are available by calling 323-SICK (7425). The clinic is also open to dependents of UK Health Plan members over age 18. Visit the clinic site.
Guide for Employees (PDF, 846 KB)
Employee Health Reminder
All UK HealthCare workers are required to visit Employee Health during the employee's birth month. Read more about employee health.