Faculty RankProfessor of Pediatrics
University of Kentucky, College of Medicine
University of Kentucky
University of Kentucky
Certifications and Special Training
American Board of Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
American Board of Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
American Board of Sleep Medicine
- Serology as a diagnostic tool for predicting initial Pseudomonas aeruginosa acquisition in children with cystic fibrosis.
J Cyst Fibros. 2014 Sep;13(5):542-9. Daines C, VanDeVanter D, Khan U, Emerson J, Heltshe S, McNamara S, Anstead M, Langkamp M, Doring G, Ratjen F, Ramsey B, Gibson RL, Morgan W, Rosenfeld M.
- Pulmonary exacerbations in CF patients with early lung disease.
J Cyst Fibros. 2014 Jan;13(1):74-9. Anstead M, Saiman L, Mayer-Hamblett N, Lands LC, Kloster M, Goss CH, Rose L, Burns JL, Marshall B, Ratjen F.
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa serology and risk for re-isolation in the EPIC trial.
J Cyst Fibros. 2013 Mar;12(2):147-53. Anstead M, Heltshe SL, Khan U, Barbieri JT, Langkamp M, Döring G, Dharia S, Gibson RL, Treggiari MM, Lymp J, Rosenfeld M, Ramsey B.
- Effect of azithromycin on systemic markers of inflammation in patients with cystic fibrosis uninfected with Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
Chest. 2012 Nov; 142(5):1259-66. PMID: 22595153. Ratjen F, Saiman L, Mayer-Hamblett N, Lands LC, Kloster M, Thompson V, Emmett P, Marshall B, Accurso F, Sagel S, Anstead M.
- A decision-tree approach to cost comparison of newborn screening strategies for cystic fibrosis.
Pediatrics. 2012 Feb; 129(2):e339-47. PMID: 22291119. Wells J, Rosenberg M, Hoffman G, Anstead M, Farrell PM.
- Serology as a diagnostic tool for predicting initial Pseudomonas aeruginosa acquisition in children with cystic fibrosis. J Cyst Fibros. 2014 Sep;13(5):542-9. Daines C, VanDeVanter D, Khan U, Emerson J, Heltshe S, McNamara S, Anstead M, Langkamp M, Doring G, Ratjen F, Ramsey B, Gibson RL, Morgan W, Rosenfeld M.
I really appreciate *Dr. Anstead helping me get well.
*Dr. Anstead, *Dr. Boz an nurse *Tanya are all excellent!
Dr Anstead and entire staff have been excellent with my daughter. she is 20 months old with severe lung disease. They are always available and will to help. Dr Anstead spends all the time I need to answer questions and help with her medical care. He is wonderful and we really appreciate him.
Great experience.Are you happy with the care you received from this provider?
Please let us know by filling out a patient satisfaction survey when you get one. You can also leave an online review by clicking the button below.
Pediatric Specialty Clinic
Kentucky ClinicFax 859-257-1888740 S. Limestone
Second Floor, Wing D, Room J201
Lexington, KY 40536
Rockcastle Regional Hospital and Respiratory Care Center - Medical Arts Building140A Newcomb Ave.
Mt. Vernon, KY 40456
This clinic is held the second Friday of the month.
Pediatric Sleep Center
Good Samaritan Pediatric Sleep Center
UK Good Samaritan Hospital310 S. Limestone
Lexington, KY 40508Monday - Friday: 8:00 am-4:30 pm
Kentucky ClinicFax 859-257-9288740 S. Limestone
Second Floor, Wing C, Room 211
Lexington, KY 40536Monday - Friday: 8:00 am-5:00 pm
Morehead Medical Specialists234 Medical Circle
Morehead, KY 40351
This clinic is held two days per month.
Insurance policies can vary widely. Please check with your doctor/clinic for specific insurance information before your visit or procedure to avoid unexpected out-of-pocket costs. See list of insurers