UK Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery provides comprehensive surgical treatment of all oral and maxillofacial problems, including the removal of teeth and tumors and treatment of infections and injuries to the mouth, jaw, and related structures.
- Cleft and craniofacial surgery
- Cosmetic maxillofacial surgery
- Dentoalveolar surgery
- Management of pathological conditions
- Oral and maxillofacial implant surgery
- Reconstructive and trauma surgery
- Surgical correction of maxillofacial skeletal deformities
- Temporomandibular joint surgery
- Trauma surgery
Dental Science BuildingFifth Floor, Room D508UK Chandler Hospital, Dental Wing800 Rose St.
Lexington KY 40536Fax 859-323-5858Monday - Friday: 8:00 am-5:00 pm
UK HealthCare - TurflandSuite 1752195 Harrodsburg Road
Lexington KY 40504Monday - Friday: 8:00 am-5:00 pm
The Turfland facility is open at 7 a.m., but many clinics do not open until 8 a.m.
General directions to Turfland (PDF, 493 KB) Directions to Turfland from Perimeter Drive (PDF, 484 KB) Directions to Turfland from Kentucky Clinic (PDF, 518 KB) Directions to Turfland from outside Lexington (PDF, 483 KB)