The goal of this half-day meeting with Markey oncologists is to improve clinical benefits for patients and promote new thinking in cancer management. Dr. Lowell Anthony, medical oncologist and neuroendocrine specialist at Markey, will chair the program. Presenters from UK include radiologist Dr. Riham El Khouli, surgical oncologist Dr. Joseph Kim and medical oncologist Dr. Aman Chauhan.
Areas of discussion will include:
- Diagnosis, classification and staging of neuroendocrine tumors (NETs).
- Multidisciplinary care of NETS.
- NETs and carcinoid syndrome.
- Role of somatostatin analogs (SSAs) in advanced NETs.
- Role of peptide receptor radionuclide therapy (PRRT) in the management of advanced NETs.
- Sequencing approaches.
- Emerging therapies for the treatment of NETs.
The summit will be held 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday, April 20, in the Hyatt Regency Lexington at 401 West High St.
Registration for this event is free.
Featured Service Lines
This content was produced by UK HealthCare Brand Strategy.