Faculty RankAssociate Professor of Otolaryngology, Head & Neck SurgeryResidency Program Director
Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis
University of Kentucky
Rhinology & Anterior Skull Base Surgery, Medical College of Georgia, Georgia Regents University, Augusta
Certifications and Special Training
American Board of Otolaryngology
Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery (ENT)Third Floor, Wing C,
Kentucky ClinicFax: 859-257-4644740 S. Limestone
Lexington KY 40536
Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT) - Morehead
Morehead ENT & Facial Plastic Surgery Clinic206 W. First St.
Morehead KY 40351
This clinic is held Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Insurance policies can vary widely. Please check with your doctor/clinic for specific insurance information before your visit or procedure to avoid unexpected out-of-pocket costs. See list of insurers
- Factors associated with patient no-show rates in an academic otolaryngology practice. Fiorillo, CE, Hughes, AL, Chen, IC, Westgate, PM, Gal, TJ, Bush, ML, Comer, BT. Laryngoscope, 2018; 128(3): 626-631.
- Endoscopically assisted Crawford tube placement results in shorter general anesthesia times in pediatric patients.
Dobberpuhl MR, Timoney PJ, Comer BT. Amer J Rhinol Allergy, 2018; 32(1): 31-33(3).
- Audible sphenoid-sellar fistula: an unusual complication of transphenoidal surgery. Alfonso KP, Comer BT. Laryngoscope, 2016; 126(9): E314-316.
- Product comparison in otolaryngology: modern model using absorbable hemostatic agents after endoscopic sinus surgery.
Antisdel J, Meyer A, Comer BT, Jang D, Gurrola J, Khabbaz E, Christopher K, Kountakis S. Laryngoscope, 2016; 126: Supplement S2.
- IgG4 related disease presenting as a neck mass. Hughes AL, Comer BT. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg, 2015; 153(3): 476-7.
- Aspirin sensitivity does not compromise quality of life outcomes in patients with Samter’s triad. Jang DW, Comer BT, Lachanas VA, Kountakis SE. Laryngoscope, 2014; 124(1): 34-37.
- Frontal sinus septations predict the presence of supraorbital ethmoid cells. Comer BT, Kincaid NW, Smith NJ, Wallace JH, Kountakis SE. Laryngoscope, 2013; 123(9): 2090-2093.
- The association between supraorbital ethmoid air cells and orbital proptosis in patients with chronic rhinosinusitis. Comer BT, Kincaid NW, Kountakis SE. Int Forum Allergy Rhinol, 2013; 3: 147-149.
- Cerebrospinal Fluid Leaks
- Chronic Nasal Obstruction
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Inverting Papillomas
- Nasal Polyps
- Deviated Septum
- Frontal Sinus Disease
- Turbinate Disorders
- Disorders of Taste and Smell
- Samter’s Triad (Aspirin Exacerbated Respiratory Disease)