Faculty RankAssociate Professor of Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery
Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis
University of Kentucky
Rhinology & Anterior Skull Base Surgery, Medical College of Georgia, Georgia Regents University, Augusta
Certifications and Special Training
American Board of Otolaryngology
- Factors associated with patient no-show rates in an academic otolaryngology practice. Fiorillo, CE, Hughes, AL, Chen, IC, Westgate, PM, Gal, TJ, Bush, ML, Comer, BT. Laryngoscope, 2018; 128(3): 626-631.
- Endoscopically assisted Crawford tube placement results in shorter general anesthesia times in pediatric patients.
Dobberpuhl MR, Timoney PJ, Comer BT. Amer J Rhinol Allergy, 2018; 32(1): 31-33(3).
- Audible sphenoid-sellar fistula: an unusual complication of transphenoidal surgery. Alfonso KP, Comer BT. Laryngoscope, 2016; 126(9): E314-316.
- Product comparison in otolaryngology: modern model using absorbable hemostatic agents after endoscopic sinus surgery.
Antisdel J, Meyer A, Comer BT, Jang D, Gurrola J, Khabbaz E, Christopher K, Kountakis S. Laryngoscope, 2016; 126: Supplement S2.
- IgG4 related disease presenting as a neck mass. Hughes AL, Comer BT. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg, 2015; 153(3): 476-7.
- Aspirin sensitivity does not compromise quality of life outcomes in patients with Samter’s triad. Jang DW, Comer BT, Lachanas VA, Kountakis SE. Laryngoscope, 2014; 124(1): 34-37.
- Frontal sinus septations predict the presence of supraorbital ethmoid cells. Comer BT, Kincaid NW, Smith NJ, Wallace JH, Kountakis SE. Laryngoscope, 2013; 123(9): 2090-2093.
- The association between supraorbital ethmoid air cells and orbital proptosis in patients with chronic rhinosinusitis. Comer BT, Kincaid NW, Kountakis SE. Int Forum Allergy Rhinol, 2013; 3: 147-149.
UK has Always been the best they could be with me
I have had this particular problem for years and this is the first provider I've seen regarding this that actually sounded like he may know what is causing it, and I've seen several providers about this over the years. Further testing will determine if he's correct.
The appointment was made for me by *Dr. Michael A. Fitzerald. The experience was alright.
I really like dr comer he is the best ent that uk has
great doctor and staffAre you happy with the care you received from this provider?
Please let us know by filling out a patient satisfaction survey when you get one. You can also leave an online review by clicking the button below.
Ear, Nose & Throat–KY Clinic
Kentucky ClinicFax 859-257-4644740 S. Limestone
Third Floor, Wing C
Lexington, KY 40536
Ear, Nose & Throat–Morehead
Morehead ENT & Facial Plastic Surgery Clinic206 W. First St.
Morehead, KY 40351
This clinic is held Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Insurance policies can vary widely. Please check with your doctor/clinic for specific insurance information before your visit or procedure to avoid unexpected out-of-pocket costs. See list of insurers