COVID-19 vaccination now open to anyone 12 and over; new locations
COVID-19 vaccinations are now available to anyone age 12 and over at UK HealthCare vaccination locations operated by UK Pharmacy Services. Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Vaccinations are offered Tuesday - Friday. (Note that only University Health Pharmacy will offer vaccinations on Friday, June 18, as our pharmacies observe the Juneteenth holiday.)
Vaccinations are no longer being offered at Kroger Field.
UK HealthCare now offers first and second vaccinations at:
Turfland Retail Pharmacy – 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Moderna (booster only) and Pfizer
- 2195 Harrodsburg Road, Lexington, KY 40504
Turfland offers vaccinations both curbside and indoors. You can choose the location you prefer when you request your appointment.
DIRECTIONS AND PARKING: Turfland Retail Pharmacy is located inside the UK HealthCare outpatient services center at Turfland, 2195 Harrodsburg Road. For curbside appointments, follow signs to the designated parking spots and call 859-562-3151 to let us know you have arrived. For indoor appointments, free surface parking is available. Park anywhere and enter via the Barnstable Brown Diabetes Center entrance. Walk straight until you reach the pharmacy.
University Health Pharmacy, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m., Moderna and Pfizer
- 830 South Limestone, Lexington, KY 40536
DIRECTIONS AND PARKING: For University Health Pharmacy, park in the Kentucky Clinic Parking Garage on Huguelet Avenue. (Note that there will be a fee for parking.) As you enter the Kentucky Clinic building from the garage, go through the large double doors immediately in front of you and, if necessary, take the elevator to the first floor. Exit the elevator to the left and proceed down the long hallway toward the Starbucks. Just past the Starbucks, there will be a vestibule with vending machines to the right. Exit the building there, and cross directly into the University Health Service Building. Vaccinations will be given on the first floor, in the open area just past the staircase.
Alumni Park Plaza Drive-thru – 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Pfizer only
- 2317 Alumni Park Plaza, Lexington, KY 40517
DIRECTIONS AND PARKING: Alumni Park Plaza is located at the southwest corner of New Circle Road and Alumni Drive. From Alumni, just after passing over New Circle, take the first right onto Chauvin Drive, and then right onto Sterlington. Sterlington makes a sharp curve to the left, and then the entrance to the parking lot will be on your right (follow the signs).
FREE surface parking is available just outside the front door.
Kentucky Clinic Pharmacy – 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Pfizer only
- Kentucky Clinic Building, 740 S. Limestone
DIRECTIONS AND PARKING: The Kentucky Clinic Pharmacy is located just inside the main entrance of the Kentucky Clinic Building. Several short-term parking places are located near the entrance and marked with Pharmacy signs. You may also park in the Kentucky Clinic Garage on Huguelet Avenue (paid parking). As you enter the building from the garage, turn right and walk down the long corridor. Take the double elevator on your left to the first floor if necessary. The pharmacy will be to the left as you exit the elevator.
Anyone who still needs a vaccination or a booster can request an appointment now using the yellow button below. Parents can also request an appointment invitation for their child below. A parent or guardian must accompany anyone under 18 to the appointment.
Any questions related to the sign-up process can be directed to 859-218-0111.
COVID-19 vaccinations are provided by UK HealthCare completely free to consumers.
Request a vaccination
By completing the vaccine request form, you will be added to the database of those requesting to receive the COVID-19 vaccine at locations operated by UK HealthCare Pharmacy Services. After completing the form, you will receive an email inviting you to make an appointment at the location of your choice. Once you receive the invitation, please respond as quickly as possible.
- You will get an access code that allows you to schedule your appointment. This code is FOR YOUR USE ONLY. Do not share your access code with others. Instead, we encourage you to share ukvaccine.org with anyone interested in receiving vaccination. At this time, there is plenty of vaccine available for anyone who registers for an appointment.
Please note the following:
- The FDA has authorized the emergency use of the Pfizer vaccine to prevent COVID-19 in people 12 and older under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA). However, anyone younger than 18 who receives a vaccination appointment must come to the appointment with a parent or legal guardian.
- Each day, UK HealthCare will assess the individual requests based on their priority as outlined above. Once your request is prioritized, you will receive your invitation and will be able to select a date and time to receive your vaccine.
- Invitations will be issued on a rolling basis.
- Once you are moved to the top of the queue, you will be invited to select a date and time for vaccination when the phased vaccine rollout gets to your risk group.
- Both the Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines require two doses – an initial shot that will be followed by a booster shot weeks later. UK HealthCare is prepared to provide individuals with both doses, as allocations become available. Read more about the vaccines.
- UK HealthCare will not charge for COVID vaccination.
- Those who cannot access our online tools, or need assistance filling out this form, may call 859-218-0111 for assistance.
- If you have questions about the COVID-19 vaccines, please visit our FAQs.
- If you have a health condition and have questions about whether vaccination is recommended for you, please talk to your health care provider.
REQUEST A VACCINATION
After you request a vaccination:
- The invitation will be sent to the email address you provide on this form.
- Look for an email from UK HEALTHCARE VACCINATIONS.
- Once you receive the invitation, please respond as quickly as possible. You will get an access code that allows you to schedule your appointment. This code is FOR YOUR USE ONLY. Anyone using an access code who has obtained it improperly will have their appointment canceled or will be turned away at the vaccination clinic.
- Your information will be reported to the state for the Kentucky Immunization Registry but will not be used for any other purposes.