April 16, 2020
Supporting our community
COVID-19 is a rapidly evolving situation. Leaders at UK HealthCare are closely monitoring this public health crisis and proactively preparing to meet the challenges ahead. We are collaborating closely with campus, state and public health leaders. It’s a team effort as we work tirelessly to ensure the safety and health of our patients, our people and our community. We’ve designed this page to share important information and resources.
- If you are in Kentucky, call the state COVID-19 hotline: 800-722-5725 for evaluation of your symptoms, and next steps.
- Up-to-date information on coronavirus in Kentucky: kycovid19.ky.gov.
- University of Kentucky response and FAQs: https://www.uky.edu/coronavirus/
- Information for UK HealthCare employees including links to guidelines and documents, Careweb, employee health and more.
- Information for students: Student Health Clinic
UK Urgent TeleCare
UK Urgent Telecare brings expert urgent care to you in the comfort of your home.
UK Telecare -- now scheduling regular appointments using Telehealth technology.
Learn what you need to know as a patient, including the symptoms of COVID-19.
How you can help
See the many ways you can help us do our good work. Read Dr. Newman's letter to the community.
For referring providers
Referring providers, see our guidelines and find out how to refer your patients to UK HealthCare when necessary.
Heroes work here
We will get through this together. See stories of hope and support.
The GetWell Loop™
GetWell Loop is a free, virtual health monitoring service for patients who are tested for COVID-19.
Read answers to some of the most frequently asked questions, including how you and your family can stay safe.
News & resources
Up-to-date news & resources from Kentucky's health officials, Lexington-Fayette County Health Department, UK and more.