MyChart provides a convenient way to share your vaccination status
UK HealthCare patients can now access COVID-19 Smart Health Cards through their MyChart account. Smart Health Cards provide a quick and secure solution for sharing your COVID-19 vaccination status digitally.
MyChart users can generate a scannable QR code that will link to their COVID-19 vaccination record. The QR code can be accessed on a laptop or on a mobile phone, where it can be scanned easily when proof of vaccination is needed. Any COVID-19 test results that are in a UK HealthCare patient’s clinical record can also be accessed.
The digital Smart Health Card is convenient for:
- School registration
- Events or businesses requiring proof of vaccination
Access it on your mobile device
You can access the Smart Health Card from your computer, but it is most conveniently used on your mobile device, where the QR code can be scanned from your device screen. If you have the MyChart app on your phone, follow these steps:
- On your mobile device, open MyChart and click “Menu.”
- In the search bar at the top, type “COVID-19.”
- Under “My Record,” click “COVID-19.” This will take you to a screen with information about your vaccination status and testing details.
- Click the button near the bottom that says “QR codes” to generate a scannable QR code. It will contain only your basic demographic information and details from your paper vaccination card.
- To share your vaccination status with an organization that doesn’t accept QR codes, click the “Download/Export” button instead of the “QR codes” button, and a PDF will be generated. Click the “share” button (the square with an arrow pointing upward) on your mobile device to share, print or save this PDF.
For more information, check out the SMART Health FAQ.
You can also watch a tutorial on how to use MyChart to access your vaccination and testing credentials:
If you are a UK HealthCare patient and don’t have a MyChart patient portal account, go to ukhealthcare.com/mychart to learn how you can sign up. MyChart can help you streamline your care and more easily manage your health information.